Windows 10: Windows functions don't work

Discus and support Windows functions don't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, when I click at my windows icon, search icon, callendar, right bottom corner to see pulpit etc. it doesn't work. Here is a gif with whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DominikGałczyk, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Windows functions don't work

Hi, when I click at my windows icon, search icon, callendar, right bottom corner to see pulpit etc. it doesn't work.

Here is a gif with whole situation https://gyazo.com/5bc3ec8001bd0756cd75e23c8a969245

I tried sfc /scannow but it crashes at 43%.

:)

DominikGałczyk, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows functions don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jun 25, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 25, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Windows functions don't work

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows functions don't work

1. Windows functions don't work - Similar Threads - functions don't

2. F7/F8/F9 Keys don't perform previous functions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F7/F8/F9 Keys don't perform previous functions: My CRM Maximizer has keyboard shortcuts for the Shift+F7, F8, and Ctrl+F9.But they've stopped working and now perform Windows tasks like chaning screen illumination levelThese were major time saving features that I used repeatedly throughout the day.Without them, I have to...
  3. F7/F8/F9 Keys don't perform previous functions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F7/F8/F9 Keys don't perform previous functions: My CRM Maximizer has keyboard shortcuts for the Shift+F7, F8, and Ctrl+F9.But they've stopped working and now perform Windows tasks like chaning screen illumination levelThese were major time saving features that I used repeatedly throughout the day.Without them, I have to...
  4. F7/F8/F9 Keys don't perform previous functions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I don't really understand Dell's Always AC or Primarily AC Use function.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't really understand Dell's Always AC or Primarily AC Use function.: I asked Bing Chat if using Always AC on the My Dell app would shorten my battery life. And Bing confirmed yes, it recommended me to use Primarily AC Use on the Dell Power Manager app. And what I discovered is that they are no different at all. Always AC and Primarily AC Use...
  6. I don't really understand Dell's Always AC or Primarily AC Use function.

I don't really understand Dell's Always AC or Primarily AC Use function.: I asked Bing Chat if using Always AC on the My Dell app would shorten my battery life. And Bing confirmed yes, it recommended me to use Primarily AC Use on the Dell Power Manager app. And what I discovered is that they are no different at all. Always AC and Primarily AC Use...
  7. Whenever I press the FN key, the function keys don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I press the FN key, the function keys don't work: My function keys on my USB keyboard don't work whenever I press "fn". e.g I can press F2 to change a file's name and it works just fine, but if I press fn + F2 to lower the volume, it doesn't work, and it's the same for the rest of the function keys, they work all just fine...
  8. Whenever I press the FN key, the function keys don't work

Whenever I press the FN key, the function keys don't work: My function keys on my USB keyboard don't work whenever I press "fn". e.g I can press F2 to change a file's name and it works just fine, but if I press fn + F2 to lower the volume, it doesn't work, and it's the same for the rest of the function keys, they work all just fine...
  9. Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update

Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update: Since Windows has updated to KB5028166 OS Builds 19044.3208 and 19045.3208, I cannot watch videos on Netflix and Amazon Prime anymore. As soon as I start a movie on one of these two services, the screen turns black and my Denon Denon AV Receiver AVR-S660H displays the message...
  10. Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update: Since Windows has updated to KB5028166 OS Builds 19044.3208 and 19045.3208, I cannot watch videos on Netflix and Amazon Prime anymore. As soon as I start a movie on one of these two services, the screen turns black and my Denon Denon AV Receiver AVR-S660H displays the message...