Windows 10: Windows fusion5 wont turn on

Discus and support Windows fusion5 wont turn on in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I bought a Fusuon 5 in December, I have been using it fine but I have gone to turn it on today and it wont come on, tried pressing and holding power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LueW588, Jan 19, 2020.

1. LueW588 Win User

Windows fusion5 wont turn on

I bought a Fusuon 5 in December, I have been using it fine but I have gone to turn it on today and it wont come on, tried pressing and holding power buttons, tried two different charging cables incase its flat. Tried pressing and holding power and volume up but nothing.

:)

LueW588, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Fusion5 Tablet Drivers

Answer-by-number:

1. When did you purchase the Fusion5 Tablet?

2. Did the Fusion5 Tablet come with Win10 preinstalled or...?

3. When and how did you "reload the operating system from scratch?"

4. Has a Norton application or a McAfee application EVER been installed on the computer since you bought it?

5. Have you ever run the Norton Removal Tool and/or the
    McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool
    ?

6. What Version & OS Build of Windows 10 is currently installed?

• Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R
      key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Windows fusion5 wont turn on

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows fusion5 wont turn on

1. Windows fusion5 wont turn on - Similar Threads - fusion5 wont turn

2. Fusion5 tablet not scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fusion5 tablet not scrolling: Hi, since yesterday can no longer scroll using Fusion5 Tablet touch screen. Other touch screen functions OK, eg I can ''pinch and expand". bit I can't scroll up and down or to left/right. This is incredibly frustrating as I'm working on reading an audiobook text out in my...
  3. Fusion5 goes crazy while charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fusion5 goes crazy while charging: I’ve only had my fusion5 tablet for a few weeks purchased on amazon. It charges fine and holds a decent charge, but while plugged in Windows 10 goes crazy. The start menu flashes open and closed repeatedly, random apps open and close repeatedly. I normally use it on battery...
  4. Fusion5 T90B+ Pro drivers missing.

Fusion5 T90B+ Pro drivers missing.: Hi all,as a part-time tech i've had a Fusion5 T90B+ Pro handed to myself for a screen replacement. This in itself was quite a task with the extremely thin and cheap plastics in use. However, this has now been done and is working fine. I thought i would also put Windows 10...
  5. window defender wont turn on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    window defender wont turn on: window defender wont turn on I had bit defender on the PC but deleted it and Windows Defender still wont turn on when you ask it to. I have an HP Envy dv6 with windows 10 that is also having problems getting updates to take. 1903. my last successful was 1703. Maybe to two...
  6. Fusion5 108 Tablet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fusion5 108 Tablet: the tablet connects to the Wifi but it keeps saing no internet connection what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fusion5-108-tablet/aada70ce-7a20-46f0-b44b-0d70f1814d73
  7. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  8. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  9. Windows Defender wont turn on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender wont turn on: I cant start windows defender. At local services, under Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service, give me a message: "The Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service service on local computer started and then stopped....." What to do...?...
  10. Fusion5 Win10 tablet recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fusion5 Win10 tablet recovery: I have a Fusion5 Win10 tablet that I want to reset but the recovery says I need to free up 2gb of space and the only thing I have on there is the OS. The drive is a 32gb SD card I want to reset it so I can sell the tablet....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant power on fusion5

2. fusion5 laptop wont turn on

3. Fusion 5 Laptop Blue Light

4. fusion 5 wont turn on,
  5. Fusion5 laptop power problem,
  6. fusion5 windows tablet pc will not turn on,
  7. fusion 5 will not turn on,
  8. fusion 5 laptop t90b wont turn on