Windows 10: Windows Game Bar for commercial use

Discus and support Windows Game Bar for commercial use in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have little question about the Windows Game Bar: I want to start with YouTube oder other platforms and I want to upload my gaming clips... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AthleteFN, May 20, 2020.

1. AthleteFN Win User

Windows Game Bar for commercial use

Hello,

I have little question about the Windows Game Bar:

I want to start with YouTube oder other platforms and I want to upload my gaming clips there. Can I use the Windows Game Bar commercially or may I upload my Videos on YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, ... and may I monetize them

And is it possible, to turn the 30sec which will be clipped into 60 or anything else?

Thank you!

:)

AthleteFN, May 20, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, May 20, 2020
  3. Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, May 20, 2020
  4. Windows Game Bar for commercial use

Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows Game Bar for commercial use

1. Windows Game Bar for commercial use - Similar Threads - Game Bar commercial

2. WinDbg for Commercial Use?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WinDbg for Commercial Use?: Hello there, I wanted to know if WinDbg can be used for commercial use for free? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windbg-for-commercial-use/5be337a3-09ea-4534-818c-c627b0d6a073
  3. WinDbg for Commercial Use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinDbg for Commercial Use?: Hello there, I wanted to know if WinDbg can be used for commercial use for free? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windbg-for-commercial-use/5be337a3-09ea-4534-818c-c627b0d6a073
  4. WinDbg for Commercial Use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fonts and commercial use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts and commercial use.: On my windows 11 can i use the windows default fonts for commercial use. . i want to use them specifically on 3d animated films, cartoons and movies. . am i allowed to do that?...
  6. Fonts and commercial use.

Fonts and commercial use.: On my windows 11 can i use the windows default fonts for commercial use. . i want to use them specifically on 3d animated films, cartoons and movies. . am i allowed to do that?...
  7. Using Windows Home for Commercial / Company Use

Using Windows Home for Commercial / Company Use: Hi all.. i wondering if i buy notebook that comes with Windows 10 Home Edition OEM, for commercial or company use? as long as i know and search, there is no statement that company must use Pro Edition, but, suggested to use Pro Edition.or i can still buy Windows 10 Home...
  8. commercial free games

commercial free games: I paid for commercial free games but am still seeing commercials. Can I get the service provided or a refund??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/commercial-free-games/2a31e8e4-3926-4490-b1d5-7afa75fcdcbc
  9. Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Commercial Use: Hello! I received a laptop which had windows 10 pro education and office 365 for enterprise previously installed I posted another question from which i learned that office 365 for enterprise can be used commercially. I wanted to ask that can i use windows pro education...
  10. Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Commercial Use: Hello! I received a laptop and it has Windows 10 pro education, and office 365 for enterprise In another post i was told that office for enterprise can be used commercially. I wanted to ask that can i use my windows version for freelancing. I also learned that all...