Windows 10: Windows Game Bar - Looking For Group (Beta) - Random People Listed - Do I Know These People?

Discus and support Windows Game Bar - Looking For Group (Beta) - Random People Listed - Do I Know These People? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I just loaded a game and Windows Game Bar popped up. I haven't had this feature pop up before so it must have been enabled in some update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/General-Interest, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Windows Game Bar - Looking For Group (Beta) - Random People Listed - Do I Know These People?

Hey guys,

I just loaded a game and Windows Game Bar popped up. I haven't had this feature pop up before so it must have been enabled in some update. Anyway in a tile called 'Looking For Group (Beta)' Theres 2 people playing the same game. I don't know who these are and I don't think I'm signed into any accounts. Are these just random people that pop up or are they on they on my Friends List somewhere?

Thanks

submitted by /u/General-Interest
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/General-Interest, Mar 26, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Mar 26, 2020
  3. People Bar is not showing up.

Hi,

The missing People Bar could have been disabled when you turn off your computer. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before you turn off the computer?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed on your computer?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps?

To enable people icon on your taskbar, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Click on the Start button on Windows 10 and choose Settings.
    • Next, open the Settings app and choose Personalization icon.
    • select Taskbar to open all taskbar settings.
    • Look for People section, turn on Show people on the taskbar to show the People bar from the taskbar.

We look forward to your response and for the results for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Toydotgam Win User

Windows Game Bar - Looking For Group (Beta) - Random People Listed - Do I Know These People?

People Bar is not showing up.

I have noticed that the options are greyed out, so i can't turn them on but throught the grey they are on. I think it has been locked on by admin since at the top it says "*Some settings are controlled by your administrator". I tried to turn it on and off
    still but is hasn't worked.

Toydotgam, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Game Bar - Looking For Group (Beta) - Random People Listed - Do I Know These People?

1. Windows Game Bar - Looking For Group (Beta) - Random People Listed - Do I Know These People? - Similar Threads - Game Bar Looking

2. Record Peoples Voices and Game on Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Record Peoples Voices and Game on Game Bar: Hello Reddit today I used the Windows 10 Game bar to capture one of my games clips and it didn't record my friends or me speaking how do i change that so that their voices, mine, and the game can all be heard in the clip. submitted by /u/MrDestiny25 [link] [comments]...
  3. Create a group in the People App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create a group in the People App: How do you create a group in the People App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-group-in-the-people-app/6df5c255-c513-4d05-9682-31c049b5d44f
  4. contact list to people app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    contact list to people app: New computer with win 10. Set up all my email accounts in windows mail. moved contact list to new computer. How do I connect my contact list into People app so I can use them in email accounta?...
  5. People list in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    People list in Windows 10: For a hard copy back up, I would like to print out a paper copy of the People List (contacts) with the email address of each contact printed alongside. I am unable to find the file at users\user as suggested by other users. I can find a list of names of contacts in the...
  6. People (contacts list) APP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    People (contacts list) APP: Why am I unable to edit my contacts list? When I click on a name and then click edit, the app seems to freeze up and then the app just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-contacts-list-app/489e52b2-0333-47d5-a9ab-c4b2b0d36bb3
  7. People listed in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People listed in taskbar: Some contacts appear under the People in the taskbar. How to remove the names of people no longer in use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-listed-in-taskbar/ead9bf77-8e45-4534-afa6-103da0c715ad
  8. People Group- Distribution Lists

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    People Group- Distribution Lists: Trying to add some of my contacts to a Distribution List using the Group function. Can't see the Group in the options section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/people-group-distribution-lists/1ef92108-67e5-4402-aad9-25dd1ef67a7a
  9. Forming a group from contacts (people)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forming a group from contacts (people): I want to send an email to a group of 35 contacts taken from my list of 90 contacts (or people as windows 10 call them). I would then give the group a title which would be put in the bcc line. Help appreciated. 61853
  10. Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar: Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"? Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list. After playing around with this feature...