Windows 10: Windows Game Bar

Discus and support Windows Game Bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has anyone tried to use the game bar with any success? I tried using it multiple times on Forza Horizon 4 and while I got the in game stutter to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Viking2121, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Windows Game Bar

Has anyone tried to use the game bar with any success?

I tried using it multiple times on Forza Horizon 4 and while I got the in game stutter to stop while trying to record with it, But the recording ends up being all choppy and not vary smooth.

I've tried to record to my Internal SSD, and my USB 3 HDD, it all results in the same stuttery mess. I used it Ghost Recon Wildlands and it was the same story, just not usable. Screenshot function works great.

System specs:

CPU: I7 5960x 4.5ghz

RAM: 64GB 2666mhz

Mobo: EVGA x99 Classified

GPU: 2x GTX 1070's

:)

Viking2121, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Windows Game Bar

Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows Game Bar

1. Windows Game Bar - Similar Threads - Game Bar

2. Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".: I have attempted to uninstall game bar using the instructions given by an agent from this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-x-box-game-bar-app/2a913ece-194d-40d7-8ec0-f93372ab6069I keep getting this message whenever I want to open a...
  3. Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".: I have attempted to uninstall game bar using the instructions given by an agent from this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-x-box-game-bar-app/2a913ece-194d-40d7-8ec0-f93372ab6069I keep getting this message whenever I want to open a...
  4. Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.: Whenever I join a PC party I'm either instantly disconnected or be unable to speak to or hear other people for a moment before disconnecting. receiving the error message 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again later.' no error code or anything to look up whats...
  5. Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.

Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.: Whenever I join a PC party I'm either instantly disconnected or be unable to speak to or hear other people for a moment before disconnecting. receiving the error message 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again later.' no error code or anything to look up whats...
  6. Game bar related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar related: Can anybody tell me why game bar recording feature not working and showing gaming feature are not available for windows and file explorer. But it is working in any app. Does game bar screen recording not work in normal screen....
  7. Game bar related

Game bar related: Can anybody tell me why game bar recording feature not working and showing gaming feature are not available for windows and file explorer. But it is working in any app. Does game bar screen recording not work in normal screen....
  8. Game Bar on Windows 11 wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar on Windows 11 wont open: I have gone through the Repair and reset phase multiple times. I have reinstalled windows 11. Game Bar is suspended in task manager no matter what i do it just stays suspended and i cannot open it. "This UWP Process group is suspending processes to improve system performance"...
  9. Game Bar on Windows 11 wont open

Game Bar on Windows 11 wont open: I have gone through the Repair and reset phase multiple times. I have reinstalled windows 11. Game Bar is suspended in task manager no matter what i do it just stays suspended and i cannot open it. "This UWP Process group is suspending processes to improve system performance"...
  10. how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11: how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? i cant find it on game bar settings or windows settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-game-bar-capture-time-from-30/b53e8447-82c8-4a88-80cc-e8385d1c3a81