Windows 10: Windows Game Bar

Discus and support Windows Game Bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I make gaming videos with clips I get. The thing I use to record 30 seconds back (also please let me know if you can increase the time to maybe 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Attack-Helicopter3, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Windows Game Bar

I make gaming videos with clips I get. The thing I use to record 30 seconds back (also please let me know if you can increase the time to maybe 3 minutes or so, that way I have time to finish my battle to get the clip). Anyways, the main issue is that sometimes the gamebar can take up to 15 seconds to pop up, not always. Which can be very frustrating when I play an action packed game where I should be able to get the clips pretty swiftly. Thanks in advance to whoever wants to help with my 2 questions.

submitted by /u/Attack-Helicopter3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Attack-Helicopter3, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Windows Game Bar

Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows Game Bar

1. Windows Game Bar - Similar Threads - Game Bar

2. Xbox game bar update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar update: I wanted to get updates for my apps so I used the get updates button and as soon as it got to the xbox game bar , it started 'downloading' and hasn't made any progress. The update has been 'downloading' for a week now....
  3. Xbox game bar update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar update: I wanted to get updates for my apps so I used the get updates button and as soon as it got to the xbox game bar , it started 'downloading' and hasn't made any progress. The update has been 'downloading' for a week now....
  4. In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording: like its recording everything, but as soon as i want to upload something thru the file explorer, the file explorer i hidden in the video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-clipchamp-file-explorer-is-hidden-in-xbox-game/3b00c6d2-1979-4f71-9303-eb5ba003d263
  5. In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording

In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording: like its recording everything, but as soon as i want to upload something thru the file explorer, the file explorer i hidden in the video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-clipchamp-file-explorer-is-hidden-in-xbox-game/3b00c6d2-1979-4f71-9303-eb5ba003d263
  6. Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep: When I press the Xbox button on the Xbox series x controller after the pc is been awaken from sleep or hibernation, it is unresponsive. I have to restart the pc to make it work again. the share button functions also don't work....
  7. Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep

Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep: When I press the Xbox button on the Xbox series x controller after the pc is been awaken from sleep or hibernation, it is unresponsive. I have to restart the pc to make it work again. the share button functions also don't work....
  8. Problems with the Game Bar Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with the Game Bar Windows 10: When I tried to screen record Windows + Alt + R a video, I realized that it didn't work so I went to Game Bar settings to see if there was an issue there. I had it turned off, but now that I've turned it off, every time I try to do a Game Bar command like screen recording or...
  9. Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".: I have attempted to uninstall game bar using the instructions given by an agent from this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-x-box-game-bar-app/2a913ece-194d-40d7-8ec0-f93372ab6069I keep getting this message whenever I want to open a...
  10. Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".

Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".: I have attempted to uninstall game bar using the instructions given by an agent from this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-x-box-game-bar-app/2a913ece-194d-40d7-8ec0-f93372ab6069I keep getting this message whenever I want to open a...