Windows 10: Windows game bar's performance graph disappeared

Discus and support Windows game bar's performance graph disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After replacing my old ssd to a new one and installing new windows. My windows game bar performance graph disappeared. I tried updating to 20H2 but its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bryle Josef, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Windows game bar's performance graph disappeared

After replacing my old ssd to a new one and installing new windows. My windows game bar performance graph disappeared. I tried updating to 20H2 but its still not there. my situation is like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/game-bar-missing-performance-option/0e162889-64ca-4d44-9f03-45862fbfe907 .Sadly Its not stated in there on how he fixed it

:)

Bryle Josef, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 17, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Windows game bar's performance graph disappeared

Ideas for TPU review graphs

Can I suggest that the bars of the graphs themselves are the "techPowerUp!" name, with, for example, 100% being the full name?

cadaveca, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows game bar's performance graph disappeared

1. Windows game bar's performance graph disappeared - Similar Threads - game bar's performance

2. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph: Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spikes-in-task-manager-performance-graph/84d3bb44-baaf-4ef6-8bbe-14bb50198c97
  3. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph: Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spikes-in-task-manager-performance-graph/84d3bb44-baaf-4ef6-8bbe-14bb50198c97
  4. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  6. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  7. Performance graph not working properly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Performance graph not working properly.: Whenever I open this to see the performance and go into F11 in my browser, it goes all glitchy What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-graph-not-working-properly/76fe9057-31df-4be5-b6c1-6c5cfb4b0431
  8. Game bar performance widget bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar performance widget bug?: [ATTACH] I constantly use the game bar to control Spotify or message my friends, but I've noticed my performance widget looks hideous, at first I thought I looks like that by default, but after seeing some screenshots on other websites I noticed my seems to be bugged, It...
  9. Game bar performance monitoring

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar performance monitoring: I was curious about the performance monitoring in the windows game bar, I know it allows you to see your cpu gpu and ram usage, whilst also your FPS, but I was curious to know, is there a way to have it display your FPS on your screen without having to open the game bar every...
  10. View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10: How to: View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10 How to View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10 The capturing clips, and optimizing your PC for playall from one dashboard in Windows 10. Starting with Windows 10 build 17692, Microsoft added...