Windows 10: Windows gamepad issues

Discus and support Windows gamepad issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good morning! I am having problems with using my gamepad to play games on windows. When I try to play the game controller causes a severe lag that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HermisGonzalez, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Windows gamepad issues

Good morning! I am having problems with using my gamepad to play games on windows. When I try to play the game controller causes a severe lag that prevents me from playing the game with the controller.

Please help me correct this issue.

:)

HermisGonzalez, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Gamepad not working in Windows 10

Hello,

I suspect this might be a hardware issue, since your cousin’s gamepad works well on your PC and your gamepad is facing the same issue on your cousin’s PC. So I suggest you to contact the gamepad manufacturer for better assistance.

Arul_D, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Pinkgm Win User
    Logitech gamepad f710 driver unavailable

Since the installation of the October 17 2017 upgrade I have an issue with my Logitech f710 driver. When I go to settings devices I see Logitech f710 gamepad listed however it says driver is unavailable. If I go to device manager under other devices I
    see Wireless gamepad f710 with a yellow triangle. I right click on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran scan for hardware issues, however nothing happens. I tried right clicking on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran update driver I received the message Windows could
    not find drivers for your device. I tried going to settings Windows update and receive the message your device is up to date. I tried uninstalling Logitech software then reinstalling the drivers and software directly from Logitech website. I tried rebooting
    my Asus ROG G750 laptop. Please help me with my next step as to how to get my gamepad working. please note before this upgrade I had absolutely no issues.

thanks in advance,

Glenn

Pinkgm, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Windows gamepad issues

Gamepad for lumia 730

I am using Lumia 730 from 2 months. I need a gamepad for asphalt 8, nova 3 like games. Suggest me some good gamepad.

ArghadipAdhikari, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows gamepad issues

1. Windows gamepad issues - Similar Threads - gamepad issues

2. Issues with gamepad drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with gamepad drivers: Hi! I bought a Genesis PV65 gamepad a few months ago and it was working well. It has 2 operative modes: d-input and x-input, and most games only register this gamepad if it's in x-input mode.However, today I discovered that one of the drivers needed for the gamepad to fully...
  3. Issues with gamepad drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with gamepad drivers: Hi! I bought a Genesis PV65 gamepad a few months ago and it was working well. It has 2 operative modes: d-input and x-input, and most games only register this gamepad if it's in x-input mode.However, today I discovered that one of the drivers needed for the gamepad to fully...
  4. Issues with gamepad drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. gamepad issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamepad issues: okay, so i got a new computer recently, and my nintendo switch pro controller has been acting weird, it turns off when a program that uses controllers is not on. it turns on when steam is on, citra, dolphin, duckstation, pcsx2 and several others are on, but it wont stay on, i...
  6. gamepad issues

gamepad issues: okay, so i got a new computer recently, and my nintendo switch pro controller has been acting weird, it turns off when a program that uses controllers is not on. it turns on when steam is on, citra, dolphin, duckstation, pcsx2 and several others are on, but it wont stay on, i...
  7. gamepad issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue: I have a 9th and 8th gen xbox gamepad. 8th gen works fine, 9th gen was working fine as well but I really dont know what but something happened about 2 months ago and 9th gen started to do weird things when I am playing fifa. When I am on the menu it keeps going down or left,...
  9. Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue

Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue: I have a 9th and 8th gen xbox gamepad. 8th gen works fine, 9th gen was working fine as well but I really dont know what but something happened about 2 months ago and 9th gen started to do weird things when I am playing fifa. When I am on the menu it keeps going down or left,...
  10. my gamepad usb device descriptor failed issue please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my gamepad usb device descriptor failed issue please help me: device decriptor request failed for my controler by cb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gamepad-usb-device-descriptor-failed-issue/139aed62-8cc2-4e33-a933-d607ac744241