Windows 10: Windows Games on Different Drive

Discus and support Windows Games on Different Drive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Heya!I just had to have Windows re-installed on my PC. I had most of my games installed on my D: drive but I'm unsure how to get Windows to recognize... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FALL3NxWISH, May 17, 2022.

1. Windows Games on Different Drive

Heya!I just had to have Windows re-installed on my PC. I had most of my games installed on my D: drive but I'm unsure how to get Windows to recognize them so I can play. I'm not able to see them in the Xbox app like normal. Any help is appreciated.

:)

FALL3NxWISH, May 17, 2022
  2. little cat, May 17, 2022
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Windows Games on Different Drive 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Windows Games on Different Drive 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, May 17, 2022
  4. Windows Games on Different Drive

Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., May 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows Games on Different Drive

1. Windows Games on Different Drive - Similar Threads - Games Different Drive

2. Downloading windows on a different drive and moving that drive to a different pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading windows on a different drive and moving that drive to a different pc: So, is it possible to remove a hard drive from a pc and replace it with a different hdd and install windows 10 pro with a disc and after it’s done installing, can i just remove the hdd and put it in a new pc and put the other hdd back?...
  3. Downloading windows on a different drive and moving that drive to a different pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading windows on a different drive and moving that drive to a different pc: So, is it possible to remove a hard drive from a pc and replace it with a different hdd and install windows 10 pro with a disc and after it’s done installing, can i just remove the hdd and put it in a new pc and put the other hdd back?...
  4. Downloading windows on a different drive and moving that drive to a different pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Games on Different Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Games on Different Drive: Heya!I just had to have Windows re-installed on my PC. I had most of my games installed on my D: drive but I'm unsure how to get Windows to recognize them so I can play. I'm not able to see them in the Xbox app like normal. Any help is appreciated....
  6. Windows Games on Different Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Games on Different Drive: Heya!I just had to have Windows re-installed on my PC. I had most of my games installed on my D: drive but I'm unsure how to get Windows to recognize them so I can play. I'm not able to see them in the Xbox app like normal. Any help is appreciated....
  7. how to download a game to different drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to download a game to different drive: I cant download game to different drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-a-game-to-different-drive/0c70b2e2-fc5a-4d9f-b016-84cad0c26e18
  8. Playing a game on a different drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Playing a game on a different drive: I just installed a new ssd into my computer and I still have the hdd installed. I want to buy the game pass while its on sale to play sea of theives, as I have done in the past, and I still have it installed on my old hdd. How do I play the game without booting from the old...
  9. Can't move game to different drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't move game to different drive: [ATTACH] I am trying to Move Forza Horrizon 4 to my HDD because my ssd is running low on space. But if I go into the settings the button to move an application is greyed out. the reason for that seems to be that there is an update for the game. The problem is that I can't...
  10. installing PC games on different drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing PC games on different drive: I have Windows 7 pro installed and then upgraded to windows 10 with latest updates etc for it. it is installed on C drive like normal. i have another hard drive G that i use to install bunch of PC games ranging from new to old. I noticed that when some of the pc games want to...