Windows 10: Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud

Discus and support Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to play multiple games on my Win 10 laptop for the past 2 days. But none of them will load as I keep getting error messages saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DrSchlepenstein, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud

I have been trying to play multiple games on my Win 10 laptop for the past 2 days. But none of them will load as I keep getting error messages saying that they are unable to Sync to my data to the Cloud Services.

Two of the games are Fallout Shelter, which loaded up fine on my Xbox One and synced with the Cloud with no issues and Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Both keep giving me similar errors when trying to load them up.

"We can't sync your data with the cloud right now."

and

"There was a problem syncing your game data to the cloud. If you choose to disable cloud saving your data will only be saved to this device. Cloud saving can be re-enabled in the game options menu at any time."

Is there a way to fix this?

:)

DrSchlepenstein, Jul 6, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud

1. Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud - Similar Threads - Games Won't Sync

2. Cloud synced settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud synced settings: Hi, I want to clear my cloud synced settings, so I go to Microsoft account Devices and click clear synced settings at the bottom of the page.It then takes me to this website Delete your personal settings from the cloud live.com. Then I click remove at the bottom of this page...
  3. Cloud synced settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloud synced settings: Hi, I want to clear my cloud synced settings, so I go to Microsoft account Devices and click clear synced settings at the bottom of the page.It then takes me to this website Delete your personal settings from the cloud live.com. Then I click remove at the bottom of this page...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud: For several months now, I have been unable to cloud sync with MUWG. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app many times, and I have tried resolutions provided in many other threads on this forum. None of these have helped. I have run the system file checker. I have reset...
  5. What is synced to the cloud?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is synced to the cloud?: Hello! This is my first proper post here, so please be gentle :). I am new to Win 10, coming from Win7. I made a backup "image" of my new Windows 10 instalation (with Acronis True Image), as soon as Windows was installed and activated, along with graphics drivers, mouse...
  6. Game won't load or sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game won't load or sync: why won't Microsoft Ultimate Wordgame not want to sync... happens all the time. and uninstalling and reinstalling sometimes doesn't help. Often I do this and it won't even load after launch...
  7. Turn off cloud game sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off cloud game sync: Hi, i have a Play Anywhere game that i have previously played on xbox and have saved game files on. I want to replay it on PC with a ‘fresh’ new game file but whenever i launch it on PC it will auto sync and load my xbox save file. i’ve tried playing offline but the game...
  8. App is not syncing to the cloud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App is not syncing to the cloud: I encountered an issue with the Book Bazaar Reader since it is not syncing to cloud. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-is-not-syncing-to-the-cloud/7142990d-d324-49b7-ace2-24aa0955fccb
  9. App is not syncing to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App is not syncing to the cloud: I encountered an issue with the Book Bazaar Reader since it is not syncing to cloud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-is-not-syncing-to-the-cloud/7bcfe046-63d2-46a5-888f-9b793165abc6
  10. Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud: Apparently I really messed up somehow. The Microsoft Cloud is no longer uploading the files from my computer’s Cloud. This is the message I get when I try to force it. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it? NOTE: I removed the users name for privacy purposes here… thus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 xbox games wont sync

2. microsoft ultimate word games we are unable to sync your data

3. solitaire not syncing to the cloud

4. win 10 xbox wont cloud sync,
  5. we are syncing your data with the cloud microsoft jigsaw