Windows 10: Windows games

Discus and support Windows games in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some unknown reason, when I started my Notebook this morning, the "Shortcuts" in the "Start" meny was empty. I used to play the Microsoft games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gylenthal, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Gylenthal Win User

Windows games

For some unknown reason, when I started my Notebook this morning, the "Shortcuts" in the "Start" meny was empty.

I used to play the Microsoft games frequently and now I can not find them anymore (Spider, Klondike, etc.)

Is it possible to find this "Shortcut" back?
    or
    How do I reinstall the games?

TIA

:)

Gylenthal, Mar 3, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Windows games

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows games

1. Windows games - Similar Threads - games

2. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  3. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  4. EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD: Hello dear Microsoft community, this is the first time I seek the help of the internet community because I'm really at a loss. My computer is 4 years old. I have the Captiva i61-666 which comes with the following components:- CPU: Core i9 11900F 2.50 GHz- MB: MSI MPG...
  5. EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD

EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD: Hello dear Microsoft community, this is the first time I seek the help of the internet community because I'm really at a loss. My computer is 4 years old. I have the Captiva i61-666 which comes with the following components:- CPU: Core i9 11900F 2.50 GHz- MB: MSI MPG...
  6. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...
  7. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...
  8. Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?: Last november I build my second ever gaming pc. here are the specs:amd radeon rx 7900 xt asus tufamd ryzen 5 760032 gb ddr5 6000mhz cl30 g.skill RAM2 TB ssd Lexar NM790Asus tuf b650 plus motherboardMSI A850g PSUFUMA scythe 3 cpu coolerSince the beginning at seemingly random...
  9. Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?

Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?: Last november I build my second ever gaming pc. here are the specs:amd radeon rx 7900 xt asus tufamd ryzen 5 760032 gb ddr5 6000mhz cl30 g.skill RAM2 TB ssd Lexar NM790Asus tuf b650 plus motherboardMSI A850g PSUFUMA scythe 3 cpu coolerSince the beginning at seemingly random...
  10. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...