Windows 10: Windows games

Discus and support Windows games in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some unknown reason, when I started my Notebook this morning, the "Shortcuts" in the "Start" meny was empty. I used to play the Microsoft games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gylenthal, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Gylenthal Win User

Windows games

For some unknown reason, when I started my Notebook this morning, the "Shortcuts" in the "Start" meny was empty.

I used to play the Microsoft games frequently and now I can not find them anymore (Spider, Klondike, etc.)

Is it possible to find this "Shortcut" back?
    or
    How do I reinstall the games?

TIA

:)

Gylenthal, Mar 3, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Windows games

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows games

1. Windows games - Similar Threads - games

2. Games From The Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games From The Microsoft Store: So ANY game i download and install from the store does the same thing, gets to the main menu and wont let me get past press start...I press start and it flashes but just stays there. ive updated windows fully, updated the store, every other game including games from steam,...
  3. GPU Driver constantly triggering TDR in various games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU Driver constantly triggering TDR in various games.: I've rma'd my gpu twice (currently on my third). I've also replaced my PSU. Not sure how exactly to pinpoint what's been causing this shit. But basically over time (varying amounts of time per rma'd gpu) my gpu will more frequently trigger windows TDR. Eventually it'll start...
  4. Desktop icons disappear after unistalling a game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons disappear after unistalling a game: So just now i downloaded a game from https://gamejolt.com/games/floating-sandbox/353572 and played it for a bit. i messed up on the installation, so i uninstalled it to reinstall it. as soon as i go to control panel and uninstall, half of my desktops icons disappear! they are...
  5. Next Week on Xbox: New Games for March 26 to 29

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for March 26 to 29: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...
  6. How to play games correctly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to play games correctly?: Hello everyone! I have recently bought new laptop Acer E15, and now need a suggestion. I have never worked with laptops, so I do not know how to use battery correctly: I am mad about games, but when play them from the full charge my pleasure ends after 1-2 hours. On some...
  7. Announcing ID@Xbox Game Pass on March 26

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing ID@Xbox Game Pass on March 26: [ATTACH] We are excited to announce ID@Xbox Game Pass, a stream highlighting great indie games coming soon to Xbox Game Pass, premiering March 26 at 9:00 AM PDT. In this show, you can expect to learn more about some of the hottest ID@Xbox titles coming to Xbox Game Pass...
  8. Please Please Please Stop the automatically enabled Gaming Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Please Please Stop the automatically enabled Gaming Features: I respectfully ask Microsoft to PLEASE to STOP trying to provide gaming features for PC gamers! You are not helping us! You are causing our games to lag to the point that our games are unplayable. Stick with XBox! Do not install gaming features that are automatically...
  9. Downloading a game on microsoft store and its downloading way past its download size

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading a game on microsoft store and its downloading way past its download size: Tried download sea of thieves after getting my game pass and its download has gone up to 80 gb when its only 34 gb, tried almost everything, talked to 2 support agents logged in and out of my account and reset the store and even uninstalled the store and reinstalled and its...
  10. Game Apps From Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Apps From Windows Store: I have two games I installed from Windows. I can right click on them and hit uninstall, but it is still there. Is there any way at all to delete these games. Any help would be appreciated....