Windows 10: Windows games

Discus and support Windows games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some unknown reason, when I started my Notebook this morning, the "Shortcuts" in the "Start" meny was empty. I used to play the Microsoft games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gylenthal, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Gylenthal Win User

Windows games

For some unknown reason, when I started my Notebook this morning, the "Shortcuts" in the "Start" meny was empty.

I used to play the Microsoft games frequently and now I can not find them anymore (Spider, Klondike, etc.)

Is it possible to find this "Shortcut" back?
    or
    How do I reinstall the games?

TIA

:)

Gylenthal, Mar 3, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Windows games

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows games

1. Windows games - Similar Threads - games

2. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  3. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  4. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  6. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  7. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

8. Game crashing when running together with a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running together with a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  9. Kernel-Power 41 Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power 41 Error while gaming: I have been having issues while playing games on my PC recently and its left me confused and not sure what to do from here. This has now started to hapopen randomly and even not when just playing games however, my PC will shut itself off and restart, I check the logs and...
  10. Kernel-Power 41 Error while gaming

Kernel-Power 41 Error while gaming: I have been having issues while playing games on my PC recently and its left me confused and not sure what to do from here. This has now started to hapopen randomly and even not when just playing games however, my PC will shut itself off and restart, I check the logs and...