Windows 10: Windows games

Discus and support Windows games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some unknown reason, when I started my Notebook this morning, the "Shortcuts" in the "Start" meny was empty. I used to play the Microsoft games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gylenthal, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Gylenthal Win User

Windows games

For some unknown reason, when I started my Notebook this morning, the "Shortcuts" in the "Start" meny was empty.

I used to play the Microsoft games frequently and now I can not find them anymore (Spider, Klondike, etc.)

Is it possible to find this "Shortcut" back?
    or
    How do I reinstall the games?

TIA

:)

Gylenthal, Mar 3, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Windows games

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows games

1. Windows games - Similar Threads - games

2. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: microsoft ultimate word games reset my progress back to level 1. Couldn't get it back by cloud save since that one was reset as well. So I cheated a bit. My windows preview computer didn't have cloud saving on so I went (in explorer) on the preview puter to...
  3. Disabling Game Downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Disabling Game Downloads: What is the best way to block games from being downloaded by a user using Windows 10 system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-game-downloads/3c9ac14c-de08-4283-a754-ef997fe0635e"
  4. MVPs & D&JBAL# Created on October 15, 2018 Game bar, how to uninstal it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MVPs & D&JBAL# Created on October 15, 2018 Game bar, how to uninstal it: This is a question not a discussion. I used to do tech support Microsoft and remember when they had real techs doing support. Now they use "free" help volunteers or ESLers. My question, why do they close a thread they are not even close to resolving by either lying or...
  5. Game Downloaded from MS Store, Uninstalled, But Retains My Game Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Downloaded from MS Store, Uninstalled, But Retains My Game Data: I have downloaded GameLoft's Asphalt 9 from the Microsoft Store some time back. I uninstalled it for a couple months, and I want to reinstall it now, but I want to start over completely with no saved data. When I go back in to the Microsoft Store and go to my Library, it...
  6. Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming: I recently picked up my xbox one controller and have been using it wirelessly in my laptop with my bluetooth headphones (after a long time of not gaming in my pc), and decided to play some RE7, at first I thought the stuttering was because my graphics settings were too high...
  7. Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt.: It just doesn't load at all, and after a while it will crash, trying to refresh the page will close the store. Code: 0x80004003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open-an-appgame-page-after/20b2ded7-bab5-4d9b-a9e6-5997ce5c0b59"
  8. online game lag issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online game lag issues: I am using android emulater game (tencent buddy pubg ) is over lag on do not play game. then speed of internet using.what i do how to solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-game-lag-issues/339ab9eb-6d2d-43c2-9af4-86775ac8dbda
  9. Game launching problem at windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game launching problem at windows 10: Hi. I have laptop asus A442UR . With intel core i5 , nvidia geforce 930mx vga, and 4 GB memory, My laptop specifications were exceed the minimum requirement of football manager 2019 game. I also have over 10GB frew space on hard disk I have problem when launching the...
  10. no wifi on game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no wifi on game: my computer is connected to wifi but when i get on Farmville 2 country escape it says i am not connected to a wifi and i don't know how to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-on-game/d89d769c-1a49-4f97-9bac-1b53f48ea05a