Windows 10: Windows GeForce errors

Discus and support Windows GeForce errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone know how to fix the issue that occurred after windows 10 update, it won't work with GeForce TRX 3070 - latest error is video tdr failure - Or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnHurst7, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Windows GeForce errors

Anyone know how to fix the issue that occurred after windows 10 update, it won't work with GeForce TRX 3070 - latest error is video tdr failure - Or anyone know how to get support from a human at microsoft

:)

JohnHurst7, Jun 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2021
  4. Windows GeForce errors

Unable to un-install GeForce Experience

I currently have a Windows 10 laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 970M gpu installed.

I am trying to uninstall the GeForce experience but cannot. I followed the directions in a similar post that stated to do the following:

As you are unable to un-install GeForce Experience software, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on NVidia display card drivers and select Un-install.
    • Note: After selecting un-install you will get the message dialog box – Confirm Device un-install. Make sure you put a check mark that says Delete the driver software for this device
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the computer, computer will load generic display drivers.
    • Now go to Programs and features and check if GeForce Experience is listed under installed programs. If GeForce Experience is still listed, select it and click on Un-install and check
    I am still unable to uninstall the program and am currently trying to reinstall an updated driver.

What else can I do to remove the "experience" program?

Thank you

Daniel Toste, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows GeForce errors

1. Windows GeForce errors - Similar Threads - GeForce errors

2. Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...: I've been encountering this problem caused by NVIDIA discrete graphics card since August 2023, and had to disable the card temporarily in order to avoid the blue screens. I've been trying several fixes suggested with similar cases as follows but the problem still persists:1....
  3. Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...: I've been encountering this problem caused by NVIDIA discrete graphics card since August 2023, and had to disable the card temporarily in order to avoid the blue screens. I've been trying several fixes suggested with similar cases as follows but the problem still persists:1....
  4. My Nvidia GeForce 1660 ti GPU is showing error code31, insufficient system resources exist...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Nvidia GeForce 1660 ti GPU is showing error code31, insufficient system resources exist...: Every other application on my system is not recognising my GPU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-nvidia-geforce-1660-ti-gpu-is-showing-error/c6b8d61c-e72c-4181-9329-5af02642d040
  5. My Nvidia GeForce 1660 ti GPU is showing error code31, insufficient system resources exist...

My Nvidia GeForce 1660 ti GPU is showing error code31, insufficient system resources exist...: Every other application on my system is not recognising my GPU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-nvidia-geforce-1660-ti-gpu-is-showing-error/c6b8d61c-e72c-4181-9329-5af02642d040
  6. HP Pavilion 15 BSOD errors caused by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion 15 BSOD errors caused by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card: I have experienced a large number of BSOD errors over the last few days, all of which seem to point to a malfunction of the NVIDIA graphics card. The Device Manager displays code 43 in the device status field, regardless of the driver version installed. I have already...
  7. HP Pavilion 15 BSOD errors caused by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card

HP Pavilion 15 BSOD errors caused by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card: I have experienced a large number of BSOD errors over the last few days, all of which seem to point to a malfunction of the NVIDIA graphics card. The Device Manager displays code 43 in the device status field, regardless of the driver version installed. I have already...
  8. how to solve code 43 error on nvidia geforce 1050?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve code 43 error on nvidia geforce 1050?: I have used all the way found in different pages shows. but I cant fix this.in device driver I found a yellow sign and if double click on nvidia it shows "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43".I have installed all the drivers separately...
  9. how to solve code 43 error on nvidia geforce 1050?

how to solve code 43 error on nvidia geforce 1050?: I have used all the way found in different pages shows. but I cant fix this.in device driver I found a yellow sign and if double click on nvidia it shows "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43".I have installed all the drivers separately...
  10. how to solve code 43 error on nvidia geforce 1050?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware