Windows 10: windows genuine activation without purchase

Discus and support windows genuine activation without purchase in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello i'm phanindrakumar, I'm using windows 10 from past 2 years, from last 3 months i'm try to activate windows genuine without purchase. and i got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by phanindrakumar_1996, Aug 17, 2020.

1. windows genuine activation without purchase

Hello i'm phanindrakumar,

I'm using windows 10 from past 2 years, from last 3 months i'm try to activate windows genuine without purchase. and i got one method for this without purchase windows we will get licence digital licence. we will get all updates of the windows and i'll connect to customer support for verify the product is genuine or not they said that product is genuine . i want to sell the information for any one want ping me

:)

phanindrakumar_1996, Aug 17, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 17, 2020
  4. windows genuine activation without purchase

I have a genuine windows 10 but it does not say that it is active

Hi Shane,

• Did you purchase a new genuine license in order to activate Windows 10? If not, then did you upgraded from the genuine older version of windows like Windows 8.1/Windows 7 SP1?
    • What is the exact message you get which says your windows 10 is not activated?
    Please be informed, If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and your PC isn’t activated, make sure you’re running the latest version of
    Windows 10. We’ve made improvements to activation and troubleshooting activation errors.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below by Andre Da Costa and if your
    Windows 10 is activated.

How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

Additional Information:

Here are some of the most common activation errors in Windows 10, and a few things you can try to fix the problems that are causing them.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/windows-activation-errors

Hope this helps in resolving the issue Windows 10. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

windows genuine activation without purchase

1. windows genuine activation without purchase - Similar Threads - genuine activation without

2. Genuine Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genuine Windows is not activated: I have genuine windows 10 installed in my system but the windows is not activated. For activation it requires to connect the system with internet. But due to some organisation policy i can not connect my system to the internet. Due to this problem i am not able to update my...
  3. Genuine Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Genuine Windows is not activated: I have genuine windows 10 installed in my system but the windows is not activated. For activation it requires to connect the system with internet. But due to some organisation policy i can not connect my system to the internet. Due to this problem i am not able to update my...
  4. Genuine Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Genuine and Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Genuine and Activation: Hello. I have a Windows 7 Ultimate PC. My computer is not activated and not genuine. Whenever I try to activate with the product key, the computer keeps saying "The computer is not genuine". I need help with this....
  6. Windows Genuine and Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Genuine and Activation: Hello. I have a Windows 7 Ultimate PC. My computer is not activated and not genuine. Whenever I try to activate with the product key, the computer keeps saying "The computer is not genuine". I need help with this....
  7. Is This Genuine Activation Or Not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is This Genuine Activation Or Not?: Is This activation is genuine or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-genuine-activation-or-not/97d6e860-08e9-4684-ba05-099ed69284d6
  8. need to purchase genuine windows 10

need to purchase genuine windows 10: my windows turns out not to be geniune and I want to purchase windows 10 without having to wipe my machine completely. How dp i know what version of windows 10 I need to purchase.?...
  9. Windows 10 Activation is Genuine or Not ?

Windows 10 Activation is Genuine or Not ?: I have installed Microsoft Windows 10 Professional & Activated through the OS inbuilt activation portal (System Properties). Just through an Internet dongle. After the activation, We have executed “slmgr /xpr” command and check what is the activation status. It was...
  10. Windows not activating with a genuine key

Windows not activating with a genuine key: So my old setup died on me a couple of days ago. The board decided it was going to die in a spectacular fashion and took out my processor too. Luckily for me I had a spare board and chip so rebuilt the system yesterday. Obviously, because of the hardware change I had to...