Windows 10: windows genuine key

Discus and support windows genuine key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was running a pirated version of windows 7 ultimate but now switched to win 10 pro , downloaded from offical website so as to run genuine windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by skkhpp, Dec 4, 2018.

1. skkhpp Win User

windows genuine key

I was running a pirated version of windows 7 ultimate but now switched to win 10 pro , downloaded from offical website so as to run genuine windows, but when i installed win 10 pro it was already activated since my win 7 (pirated) was already activated .

now i want to know is my win 10 pro activated with genuine key or not, plz help to find out.

:)

skkhpp, Dec 4, 2018
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Dec 4, 2018
  3. alexpr07 Win User
    windows not genuine

download ms tool that will verify if your windows is genuine. perhaps it's not the key but the system itself

alexpr07, Dec 4, 2018
  4. windows genuine key

Windows 7 Genuine...

That's what I was thinking too? If I bought a Win7 and I activate my key how would it become a non-genuine key in a couple months?*Wtf :wtf:

...and I thought pirated OS's could receive updates, so how will they get this new update to check if it's genuine*Confused windows genuine key :confused: I know my copy is legit, but what if for some strange chance MS screwes up and falsely accuses me as non-genuine? I don't know if that's possible or not.

t77snapshot, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

windows genuine key

1. windows genuine key - Similar Threads - genuine key

2. Hi, can you confirmed if I purchased a new genuine product key? Thank yo!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hi, can you confirmed if I purchased a new genuine product key? Thank yo!: Is this a genuine product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-confirmed-if-i-purchased-a-new-genuine/586f5543-2753-4f85-872a-e6b67e142422
  3. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  4. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  5. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can I get my privious Genuine windows key back?

Can I get my privious Genuine windows key back?: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  7. Can I get my privious Genuine windows key back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get my privious Genuine windows key back?: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  8. Can I get my privious Genuine windows key back?

9. How to know if my windows activation key is genuine or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know if my windows activation key is genuine or not: I wanted to know that my windows activation key is genuine or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-if-my-windows-activation-key-is/e4f3bb17-fdd7-4b1d-8501-9b5608c687e0
  10. How to know if my windows activation key is genuine or not

How to know if my windows activation key is genuine or not: I wanted to know that my windows activation key is genuine or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-if-my-windows-activation-key-is/e4f3bb17-fdd7-4b1d-8501-9b5608c687e0