Windows 10: Windows gets stuck during set up

Discus and support Windows gets stuck during set up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, during the windows set up process my pc gets stuck on connecting to network. I have tried multiple times restarting and it has been stuck like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlfieFeaver, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Windows gets stuck during set up

Hi, during the windows set up process my pc gets stuck on connecting to network. I have tried multiple times restarting and it has been stuck like this now for a good hour.Windows gets stuck during set up [​IMG]

:)

AlfieFeaver, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Windows gets stuck during set up

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows gets stuck during set up

1. Windows gets stuck during set up - Similar Threads - gets stuck during

2. I am stuck on set up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am stuck on set up: I am trying to set up windows and such and it keeps freezing when it gets to the part talking about internet connection? Before this it would freeze upon installation. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated submitted by /u/wubsybubsy [link] [comments]...
  3. Settings gets totally stuck when trying to get to Settings > System

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings gets totally stuck when trying to get to Settings > System: It gets totally stuck when trying to get to system, all the other subcategories are fine, so I don't understand why Settings > system doesn't work....
  4. Set up of new school laptops getting stuck

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Set up of new school laptops getting stuck: We are trying to set up a number of new school laptops. It is getting stuck on the 'Setting up your device for work' page while doing the initial setup. I've tried resetting the device back to factory settings and also re-installed windows completely twice, but I'm unable to...
  5. Stuck during format.

Stuck during format.: I don't know if this is the correct sub to post this but I need help with formatting. I was just formatting my laptop. The iso file was made by windows media creation tool from Microsoft's official website. I'm stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair". It has a Shut Down option...
  6. Stuck during reset

Stuck during reset: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post or not, so I'm posting everywhere I can. Anyway. I have an older laptop, the fangbook HX6 that I got from a friend. It was sluggish at best, he just gave it to me without resetting it, so I decided to factory reset it myself....
  7. I do not want to set up a pin during setting up a new windows computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I do not want to set up a pin during setting up a new windows computer: I do not want to set up a pin during setting up a new windows computer. It will not let me move forward in setting up my computer UNLESS I set up a pin. How do I bypass this during setup?!!!...
  8. Screen stuck on set up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen stuck on set up: [IMG]my son has a Connect Windows 10 tablet, which was working fine. He decided to sell it, so we did a factory reset, and now when we try to set it up again, it's stuck on this screen. Can anyone help please? I don't want to give up and bin it!...
  9. Windows 10 is getting stuck up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is getting stuck up: Very frequently Microsoft Windows is giving a message The application is not responding .The programme may responding,if you wait. Do you want to end the process and two options are shown End Process/Cancel *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Getting stuck when trying to set up a PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting stuck when trying to set up a PIN: Hi there. I just recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I’ve been trying to set up a PIN to make signing in easier. However, whenever I try and set up a PIN I can never can manage to do so. What happens is that I get to the “Set up a PIN” prompt and enter in my...