Windows 10: Windows getting constant BSODs

Discus and support Windows getting constant BSODs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am getting BSOD like every minute. Whenever I try to do something like open a browser, or play a video I get BSOD. BSODs are - Memory management and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bharat Rathee, May 30, 2022.

1. Windows getting constant BSODs

I am getting BSOD like every minute. Whenever I try to do something like open a browser, or play a video I get BSOD. BSODs are - Memory management and irql_not_less_or_equalI am also unable to go into BIOS. If I try to go into BIOS either I get a black screen or My BIOS just freezes after 1 sec.

:)

Bharat Rathee, May 30, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, May 30, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 30, 2022
  4. Windows getting constant BSODs

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, May 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows getting constant BSODs

1. Windows getting constant BSODs - Similar Threads - getting constant BSODs

2. Constantly getting BSOD On Windows 11 0x0000001e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly getting BSOD On Windows 11 0x0000001e: This started on ‎13/‎07/‎2023 08:08 a. m.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8012b8382ab, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071323-7250-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  3. Constantly getting BSOD On Windows 11 0x0000001e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly getting BSOD On Windows 11 0x0000001e: This started on ‎13/‎07/‎2023 08:08 a. m.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8012b8382ab, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071323-7250-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  4. Windows getting constant BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows getting constant BSODs: I am getting BSOD like every minute. Whenever I try to do something like open a browser, or play a video I get BSOD. BSODs are - Memory management and irql_not_less_or_equalI am also unable to go into BIOS. If I try to go into BIOS either I get a black screen or My BIOS just...
  5. Getting constant BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting constant BSOD.: Hello, I currently get BSOD daily whenever I use my computer. It has been an ongoing issue for several months now so any help is appreciated. Here are my specs;Device name DESKTOP-U09DQ9D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz Installed RAM 15.9 GB Device ID...
  6. Constantly getting BSODs

Constantly getting BSODs: Hello, I bought a new MOBO, CPU and RAM about a month ago. I put all of that into my computer, checked everything twice, and then started it. But there was a problem, I didn't know that I need to reinstall Windows when I change my MOBO, so I did that. I went with the Windows...
  7. Constantly getting BSOD with various codes

Constantly getting BSOD with various codes: Hi, I keep getting BSOD and I can't figure out why. Two of the most common codes I get are KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I recently upgraded my PC from RX480 to MSI 3070 Ventus 3X OC and put in a new 650W power...
  8. Getting near constant BSOD in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting near constant BSOD in Windows 10.: Hoping someone can help. Ive started getting BSOD after a recent update. Ive tried going back, I have tried removing the GPU, RAM, etc.. Nothing matters. I un-installed drivers and re-installed drivers hoping that would fix it. So far, nothing has worked and now I get a...
  9. Constantly getting bsod with random errors

Constantly getting bsod with random errors: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Sometimes I get a bsod with random errors.. Usually it happens when I play games, like warframe or RE2, but I also got bsod while I only had discord and chrome open. Also have some strange problems with random crash, sometimes my browser...
  10. Constantly getting BSOD

Constantly getting BSOD: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Everytime I try to play a game (warframe) I get a bsod with this error: system_service_exception (msrpc.sys). I tried to reinstall my os 2 times but I have always the same problem.. I've installed only all essencial software and drivers....