Windows 10: Windows getting too much slower

Discus and support Windows getting too much slower in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Last week I updated to windows10 OS to version 1803. Since that day my windows getting too much slow. For startup it takes about 6min an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmalChandran, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Windows getting too much slower

Hello,

Last week I updated to windows10 OS to version 1803.

Since that day my windows getting too much slow. For startup it takes about 6min an average.

After starting it causes the problem of 100% disk usage.

I have reset my laptop from seetings menu.

But still I am facing same issue.

Please give me solution. I have 8 GB RAM installed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amal

:)

AmalChandran, Sep 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 Getting slower and slower?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the Windows 10 performance, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check:

Step 1: Run the System maintenance troubleshooter.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the
      Search box and hit Enter.
    • Select “System Maintenance” from the
      Troubleshooter window.
    • Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Please try to run the Windows Defender to check for the virus on your device.

Refer to: Security & privacy

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Windows getting too much slower

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows getting too much slower

1. Windows getting too much slower - Similar Threads - getting too much

2. Windows 11 Too Much Slower and hanging on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Too Much Slower and hanging on startup: I just bought a New laptop on that I have installed windows 11. and it is very, very slow when starting up. After 20-30 minutes, it starts working smoothly but suddenly again becomes hung. After every time I restart my laptop, it takes 20 to 30 minutes to hang. I have...
  3. Windows 11 Too Much Slower and hanging on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Too Much Slower and hanging on startup: I just bought a New laptop on that I have installed windows 11. and it is very, very slow when starting up. After 20-30 minutes, it starts working smoothly but suddenly again becomes hung. After every time I restart my laptop, it takes 20 to 30 minutes to hang. I have...
  4. Copying file is much slower in window 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying file is much slower in window 11.: Copying file is much slower in window 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-file-is-much-slower-in-window-11/4d43cf18-bd97-41ff-8bed-0227255543b4
  5. This is getting to be too much--all the daily problems!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is getting to be too much--all the daily problems!: Hello, I have researched how & why the screen reverts to the screensaver continuously now. It just began doing this to me. While trying to read or do any task, the screen I am using flips to the screensaver. Why in the world is this happening now? I see that others have been...
  6. This is getting to be too much--all the daily problems!

This is getting to be too much--all the daily problems!: Hello, I have researched how & why the screen reverts to the screensaver continuously now. It just began doing this to me. While trying to read or do any task, the screen I am using flips to the screensaver. Why in the world is this happening now? I see that others have been...
  7. The laptop is getting too much lagging and stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop is getting too much lagging and stuck: My laptop is getting too much lag for the past two weeks. It happened all of a sudden. I checked with all the malware things, HDD etc. All are smooth and I also checked with its support at my university. They also said that all things are okay. They told me that the issue...
  8. The laptop is getting too much lagging and stuck

The laptop is getting too much lagging and stuck: My laptop is getting too much lag for the past two weeks. It happened all of a sudden. I checked with all the malware things, HDD etc. All are smooth and I also checked with its support at my university. They also said that all things are okay. They told me that the issue...
  9. Windows 11 get too much time to startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 get too much time to startup.: Windows 11 get too much time to startup.I have only a few programs enabled in the startup menu.But it takes too much time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-get-too-much-time-to-startup/dfab2f3c-d777-46ac-b4f6-948edacea0d4
  10. Windows 11 get too much time to startup.

Windows 11 get too much time to startup.: Windows 11 get too much time to startup.I have only a few programs enabled in the startup menu.But it takes too much time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-get-too-much-time-to-startup/dfab2f3c-d777-46ac-b4f6-948edacea0d4