Windows 10: Windows goes in Sleep Mode while Working on, and this started after upgraded to Build 1909

Discus and support Windows goes in Sleep Mode while Working on, and this started after upgraded to Build 1909 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Team, Good Morning! I have my Dell Latitude 7490 Laptop with 16 GB RAM, i5 8th Gen. 1.7 GHz processor, provided my organization. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Vaicky, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Vaicky Win User

Windows goes in Sleep Mode while Working on, and this started after upgraded to Build 1909

Hi Team,

Good Morning!

I have my Dell Latitude 7490 Laptop with 16 GB RAM, i5 8th Gen. 1.7 GHz processor, provided my organization.

I have recently 15 days back upgraded the windows version to Build version 1909, and since then I am facing this very weird issue.

My PC goes to Sleep mode automatically while I am working on it, it happens at least 3 times every hour, frequency is more during the start of my work, and when I login back all work stays as it is with no work loss.

I tried to check details in "event viewer" but nothing I found, no warning no error.

This seems like a Brand new Bug to me, please help on this.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Vivek Wadhawan IT Service Delivery Analyst SDL

Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Vaicky, Feb 25, 2020

2. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Ike-hall Win User
    Build 10586 Problems sleep mode stopped working for both the pc

After the build 10586 was installed the sleep mode stopped working for both the pc and the monitor. Sleep mode worked fine before that upgrade. I have made sure the times before sleep is activated for both monitor and pc are the same as they originally
    were. I verified that sleep mode was allowed. All drives are current and no new hardware or software has been installed since that update. I was on the web for 2 hours with Microsoft support, they were unable to determine the issue or a fix. They suggested
    to restore to the previous build. Has anyone else encountered this issue after build 10586?

Ike-hall, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Windows goes in Sleep Mode while Working on, and this started after upgraded to Build 1909

Windows 10 goes into the sleep mode constantly

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and for delay in responding back to you.

• Have you tried the steps mentioned by Yashwanth Kotakuri?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

If the steps mentioned by Yashwanth Kotakuri didn't help you then we suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it works:

Windows 10 Keeps going into sleep after 1 minute idle

Let us know if it helps. We will be happy to assists you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows goes in Sleep Mode while Working on, and this started after upgraded to Build 1909

1. Windows goes in Sleep Mode while Working on, and this started after upgraded to Build 1909 - Similar Threads - goes Sleep Mode

2. Windows 10 goes to sleep mode while checking disk at start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 goes to sleep mode while checking disk at start: Hi,I am having an issue with the Windows 10, While performing the disk checking at the start after showing the windows logo after almost completion of stage 1 phase 2, Windows goes to sleep mode. Later, it requires to press the power button and start again as when I resume...
  3. Windows 10 goes to sleep mode while checking disk at start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 goes to sleep mode while checking disk at start: Hi,I am having an issue with the Windows 10, While performing the disk checking at the start after showing the windows logo after almost completion of stage 1 phase 2, Windows goes to sleep mode. Later, it requires to press the power button and start again as when I resume...
  4. Windows 10 goes to sleep mode while checking disk at start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep: HelloI am facing an interesting issue. After computer goes to sleep mode and I want to turn it on again I get the recovery mode screen with select language options.Any suggestions ??...
  6. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep: HelloI am facing an interesting issue. After computer goes to sleep mode and I want to turn it on again I get the recovery mode screen with select language options.Any suggestions ??...
  7. Windows 10 build 1909 start menu not working after restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 build 1909 start menu not working after restart: Hi, Pulling hair out here. 64 bit windows, fresh install keeping files reset option, start menu working when turns on after install. Hurrah, download and install chrome, turn off. When turned on again, start menu etc not working. Have tried everything. Scan,...
  8. Windows 10 After update to build 1909 or 1809, auto goes into sleep mode or partially shut...

Windows 10 After update to build 1909 or 1809, auto goes into sleep mode or partially shut...: HI, Recently, i have update my dell inspiron 1545, to windows 10 build1909, But after installation, it goes automatically in sleep mode, it doesn't shut down completely, but went to sleep. tried all the solutions from youtube and microsoft community. any body pls suggest....
  9. Laptop goes to sleep mode while working randomly and continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop goes to sleep mode while working randomly and continuously: Hi Team, I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop. I've noticed that my laptop goes to sleep mode randomly even if its in use. I tried to login after a few seconds again it will go to sleep mode. I'm unable to work due to this issue. It was repeatedly happening....
  10. Surface Book goes to sleep after 30 seconds after upgrade to Build 17763

Surface Book goes to sleep after 30 seconds after upgrade to Build 17763: Hi, I have a newly unboxed Surface Book (it is a spare we have not opened for over a year). Using the Media Creation Tool, I upgraded Windows 10 on the machine. From System Information, it is now running Windows 10 Pro, Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 It goes to sleep...