Windows 10: Windows goes to black screen and flashing taskbar after login. Please help

Discus and support Windows goes to black screen and flashing taskbar after login. Please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ihatepigmen [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ihatepigmen, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Windows goes to black screen and flashing taskbar after login. Please help

/u/ihatepigmen, Oct 18, 2020
  2. DBisht Win User

Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

After I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar and cursor with loading icon. I am not able to click anywhere and not able to access task manager. I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and selected task manager but nothing
    happened. And same black screen and a flashing taskbar showing on screen.. It seems like explorer. Exe keep on crashing but i dont have any clue how to get rid of it.. After log in i am not able to do anything... Please help me out with this problem.. Thanks
    in advance

DBisht, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Windows 8 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

Hi there, I've recently installed a portable third party software that allows me to personalize lock screen wallpaper, account profile picture and start screen pattern on my Windows 8 PC. However, after I restart and login to my account, the desktop background
    turns black screen with flashing taskbar, both start menu and taskbar cannot load, for 2-3 minutes but I'm still able to open task manager, explorer and even other programs like Google Chrome at that time, and after that everything
    goes fine.

After some research, I guess the software has changed some regedit and a system32 file called
    twinui.dll because there are 2 others files called twinui.dll.old and
    twinui.dll.ppp being created after I use the software. I've tried to rename twinui.dll.old to twinui.dll but Windows cannot load taskbar and start menu at all and gives an error about twinui.dll . And after I change back, it still turns black
    screen with flashing taskbar just like before.

Please help me, thanks!

UPDATE : I tried to create a new account and login, and boot with Safe mode but it's still the same.

UPDATE 2 : I look up in the event viewer and found this error (in the screenshot below). The faulting module path is twinui.dll .

Windows goes to black screen and flashing taskbar after login. Please help 4d6e50af-c825-4b00-92b8-bfc51dc2fdbf?upload=true.jpg

TimWong_1702, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Windows goes to black screen and flashing taskbar after login. Please help

Black screen flash after login

I did a system image of one that's working perfect... I did a clean install cause I want to play with some files...now I did the clean install of the exact os and on login even before the graphics card gets updated after password theirs a flash of a black screen then goes to desktop..

Steven Campoli, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows goes to black screen and flashing taskbar after login. Please help

1. Windows goes to black screen and flashing taskbar after login. Please help - Similar Threads - goes black screen

2. Screen goes black after login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black after login.: What should I do? After login there is just a black screen. I can see my mouse pointer though.after I press alt+ctrl+del and open task manager and create a new task explorer it doesnt work.I can browse through all the files by using the browse option.This happened after an...
  3. Screen goes black after login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black after login.: What should I do? After login there is just a black screen. I can see my mouse pointer though.after I press alt+ctrl+del and open task manager and create a new task explorer it doesnt work.I can browse through all the files by using the browse option.This happened after an...
  4. Screen goes black after login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Black screen and flashing taskbar, Please help (Details in comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen and flashing taskbar, Please help (Details in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TanZhiYuan23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7bnb8/black_screen_and_flashing_taskbar_please_help/
  6. Black desktop and flashing taskbar after login. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black desktop and flashing taskbar after login. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RRUser [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kb7353/black_desktop_and_flashing_taskbar_after_login/
  7. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login: As the title says - after I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar. This problems still exists even in safe mode i had to uninstall quality update in order to get the system running i don't know what the issue is. Also it says nvidia drivers not found i have...
  8. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login: As the title says - after I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar. This problems still exists even in safe mode i had to uninstall quality update in order to get the system running i don't know what the issue is. Also it says nvvidia drivers not found i have...
  9. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login: After I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar and cursor with loading icon. I am not able to click anywhere and not able to access task manager. I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and selected task manager but nothing happened. And same black screen and a flashing taskbar...
  10. Black screen flash after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen flash after login: Hey guys Something new... I cleaned installed... At login screen I put my password push enter ..it loads...then a black screen for about 2 secs then my desktop.... I restore to a previous image and it doesn't happen ...what could cause that 135361

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login no task manager

2. windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login solved

3. windows 10 quality update flashing taskbar

4. win10 quality update no desktop taskbar flashing