Windows 10: Windows going back to login screen

Discus and support Windows going back to login screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I shared this about 2 months ago, but it is happening again. Every time I login, my computer automatically logs me off and goes back to the startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KyleRobertson5, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Windows going back to login screen

I shared this about 2 months ago, but it is happening again. Every time I login, my computer automatically logs me off and goes back to the startup desktop. I really need some help with this one.

:)

KyleRobertson5, Dec 1, 2020
  2. regan1985 Win User

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Windows going back to login screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Windows going back to login screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows going back to login screen

1. Windows going back to login screen - Similar Threads - going login screen

2. How to go back to windows home screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to go back to windows home screen: I am stuck on the windows setup for windows 10 and I want to go back to windows homescreen but don't know how I have already tried going to repair your computer and did not find any option to go back to windows please help...
  3. Laptop screen going black at Windows login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen going black at Windows login: My laptop boots normally, I can see the laptop logo on the screen. As soon it gets to the windows login screen it goes black. If I plug in an external monitor I can see the windows login on the monitor, the laptop screen stays blank. Once into windows, if I disable to AMD...
  4. Laptop screen going black at Windows login

Laptop screen going black at Windows login: My laptop boots normally, I can see the laptop logo on the screen. As soon it gets to the windows login screen it goes black. If I plug in an external monitor I can see the windows login on the monitor, the laptop screen stays blank. Once into windows, if I disable to AMD...
  5. Keeps going back to LOGIN screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps going back to LOGIN screen: Windows 10, version 21H2, Updated to December 14, 2021—KB5008212My computer keeps going back to the logon screen after a few minutes so then I have to enter my password again and again. After a few minutes of no use it goes back to the sign in page all over again. Screen...
  6. Keeps going back to LOGIN screen

Keeps going back to LOGIN screen: Windows 10, version 21H2, Updated to December 14, 2021—KB5008212My computer keeps going back to the logon screen after a few minutes so then I have to enter my password again and again. After a few minutes of no use it goes back to the sign in page all over again. Screen...
  7. Keeps going back to LOGIN screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. unable to go into the login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to go into the login screen: [IMG]got stuck in this situation where no matter what i do it juat go into a blank screen and i can do nothing more than wait for it to go back to this screen again....
  9. Windows 10 - computer keeps closing programs and going back to the login screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - computer keeps closing programs and going back to the login screen: Hello, In the last few days, my Windows 10 machine keeps closing my programs and returning to the login screen when left idle for 5 to 10 minutes. It started doing this after the most recent Windows update was made a couple of days ago. For example, I keep trying to upload...
  10. How to "cancel" login and go back to image details at login?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to "cancel" login and go back to image details at login?: Hi there, This might seem liked an odd request but hopefully I can make it clear. I was wondering - when you start up Windows 10 and are presented with a "Start Up Screen" image (with image details after you wait a little bit) like the one below: [IMG] You then have...