Windows 10: Windows going in a circle of gray screen

Discus and support Windows going in a circle of gray screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I decided to get off of Windows insiders so I got a Windows 10 iso file and burnt it to a disk. I tried to install Windows 10 with clean install and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Max0101010, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Windows going in a circle of gray screen

I decided to get off of Windows insiders so I got a Windows 10 iso file and burnt it to a disk. I tried to install Windows 10 with clean install and it came up with a blue screen. I then could not boot into the insider preview and it just came up with a gray screen then my motherboard logo than gray screen then it turned off and continued. I then wiped the disk and got a new iso file same thing happened I cannot boot into the disk or my drive. I can go into bios and that's the only thing I can do.

:)

Max0101010, Oct 13, 2015
  2. mypoolguy Win User

[E71-1] Nokia messaging not sync even after firmware update

I had the same problem after my firmware upgrade. I clicked "go offline" and then "go online" and it is working for me now.

Before doing this there was a gray circle with a slash through it at the top of the mail screen, now I have that beautiful green circle icon.

mypoolguy, Oct 13, 2015
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows going in a circle of gray screen

1. Windows going in a circle of gray screen - Similar Threads - going circle gray

2. Camera not working, gray screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working, gray screen: Hello, My camera is not working. In Settings, Allow Camera is ON. The Drivers are updated. The anti-virus doesn't seem to be a problem, when disabled the camera is still not working. Any idea how I can solve this? Windows 10 / EasyCamera...
  3. My screen appears in gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen appears in gray.: I have Windows 10 and nephews very restless; I do not know how they have placed my screen gray. So if suddenly, the screen appears in gray, I would appreciate beforehand how to fix it....
  4. going round in circles windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    going round in circles windows 10 activation: I installed the windows 10 beta update and did notice my CPU fan control had stopped the fan so intel 9i burnt along with my asus mother board. As I am now on pension I could not afford the replacements but found a AMD deal with board and processor. So that's in and working...
  5. Weird gray bar at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird gray bar at bottom of screen: So I was just opening up my computer, when suddenly I noticed this grey bar at the bottom of my screen. Nothing happens when I click on it, and when I changed the background, it was still there. What's going on? [IMG]...
  6. W10 Login screen Circle with I in it and flashing circle next to it

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    W10 Login screen Circle with I in it and flashing circle next to it: W10 Login screen Circle with I in it and flashing circle next to it at left wont allow user to type anything. It is a HP all in 1 touch screen. You cant type in the pw box the blank circle next to the one with the "I" in it flashes. See pic? any ideas? [img] 50150
  7. Google Gray Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Gray Screen: The Google app has started displaying a blank gray screen as soon as the answer page is returned. This is an old problem, but the current version in the App Store apparently has it back again. 88309
  8. Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall: In short, I was receiving various problems after my PC crashed while updating nvidia drivers and now and I had to reinstall windows 10 but now it is still not working. Once the windows logo appears, a gray loading screen starts to load endlessly. I am able to use Ctrl Alt...
  9. External monitor gray screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    External monitor gray screen: BlKmHnXVUy8 Hardware: Schenker XMG A726 (Clevo N170RF1-G) Notebook Review - NotebookCheck.net Reviews Look at this sh*t. No matter which multi display mode I pick, the external monitor simply shows a gray screen without a cursor or anything. I did try every single...
  10. Windows loopoing with circle going around

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows loopoing with circle going around: I know lots of people have had similar problems some successfully fixed others possibly not anyway here is my scenario. Just come into possession of an Asus desktop AMD cpu 8GB DDR3 and 3TB hdd. Been told was reset before being handed to me. Anyway on booting all I get is the...