Windows 10: Windows going in a circle of gray screen

Discus and support Windows going in a circle of gray screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I decided to get off of Windows insiders so I got a Windows 10 iso file and burnt it to a disk. I tried to install Windows 10 with clean install and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Max0101010, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Windows going in a circle of gray screen

I decided to get off of Windows insiders so I got a Windows 10 iso file and burnt it to a disk. I tried to install Windows 10 with clean install and it came up with a blue screen. I then could not boot into the insider preview and it just came up with a gray screen then my motherboard logo than gray screen then it turned off and continued. I then wiped the disk and got a new iso file same thing happened I cannot boot into the disk or my drive. I can go into bios and that's the only thing I can do.

:)

Max0101010, Oct 13, 2015
  2. mypoolguy Win User

[E71-1] Nokia messaging not sync even after firmware update

I had the same problem after my firmware upgrade. I clicked "go offline" and then "go online" and it is working for me now.

Before doing this there was a gray circle with a slash through it at the top of the mail screen, now I have that beautiful green circle icon.

mypoolguy, Oct 13, 2015
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows going in a circle of gray screen

1. Windows going in a circle of gray screen - Similar Threads - going circle gray

2. Black Screen with circling Dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen with circling Dots: I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the screen started going through stages of fixing. The Screen went black with the circling dots for the last 6 hours or so. I...
  3. Gray Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Gray Screen Problem: I have a brand new HP Envy laptop with windows 10 on it. It struggles to get out of rest mode. I'm in college, so I have about 10 minutes in between classes, I'll close the laptop for about 5 minutes, open it back up and it has a grey screen. Everything on my laptop is...
  4. Gray box in middle of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray box in middle of screen: I have a gray box in the middle of my screen, it looks like it has to with adjusteing the brightness. My cursor goeds underneath it and I cannot move it. It blocks the center of the screen. How do I get rid of it?...
  5. Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away): I ran chkdsk c: /f /r /x and it was working well but required a restart as the C drive was in use. I restarted the computer and it finished chkdsk to 100% but now is stuck like this. I went to advanced options and attempted to restore the computer to a past version but i got...
  6. Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen: not related to recent windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-screen-go-gray-and-freeze/ca701ac0-c167-4de7-b672-bd4a776fe7b0
  7. going round in circles windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    going round in circles windows 10 activation: I installed the windows 10 beta update and did notice my CPU fan control had stopped the fan so intel 9i burnt along with my asus mother board. As I am now on pension I could not afford the replacements but found a AMD deal with board and processor. So that's in and working...
  8. Google Gray Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Gray Screen: The Google app has started displaying a blank gray screen as soon as the answer page is returned. This is an old problem, but the current version in the App Store apparently has it back again. 88309
  9. External monitor gray screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    External monitor gray screen: BlKmHnXVUy8 Hardware: Schenker XMG A726 (Clevo N170RF1-G) Notebook Review - NotebookCheck.net Reviews Look at this sh*t. No matter which multi display mode I pick, the external monitor simply shows a gray screen without a cursor or anything. I did try every single...
  10. Windows loopoing with circle going around

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows loopoing with circle going around: I know lots of people have had similar problems some successfully fixed others possibly not anyway here is my scenario. Just come into possession of an Asus desktop AMD cpu 8GB DDR3 and 3TB hdd. Been told was reset before being handed to me. Anyway on booting all I get is the...