Windows 10: Windows going in a circle of gray screen

Discus and support Windows going in a circle of gray screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I decided to get off of Windows insiders so I got a Windows 10 iso file and burnt it to a disk. I tried to install Windows 10 with clean install and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Max0101010, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Windows going in a circle of gray screen

I decided to get off of Windows insiders so I got a Windows 10 iso file and burnt it to a disk. I tried to install Windows 10 with clean install and it came up with a blue screen. I then could not boot into the insider preview and it just came up with a gray screen then my motherboard logo than gray screen then it turned off and continued. I then wiped the disk and got a new iso file same thing happened I cannot boot into the disk or my drive. I can go into bios and that's the only thing I can do.

:)

Max0101010, Oct 13, 2015
  2. mypoolguy Win User

[E71-1] Nokia messaging not sync even after firmware update

I had the same problem after my firmware upgrade. I clicked "go offline" and then "go online" and it is working for me now.

Before doing this there was a gray circle with a slash through it at the top of the mail screen, now I have that beautiful green circle icon.

mypoolguy, Oct 13, 2015
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows going in a circle of gray screen

1. Windows going in a circle of gray screen - Similar Threads - going circle gray

2. Windows 11 gray screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 gray screen: There's a gray screen on my windows 11. There seems to be two black bars, and one white bar that i can move around. I can still use alt tab to navigate my windows, but the taskbar, home screen, and start menu don't work. All I was doing was trying to use control panel to...
  3. Windows 11 gray screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 gray screen: There's a gray screen on my windows 11. There seems to be two black bars, and one white bar that i can move around. I can still use alt tab to navigate my windows, but the taskbar, home screen, and start menu don't work. All I was doing was trying to use control panel to...
  4. Gray circle on screen at all times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray circle on screen at all times: Here's an example of what it looks like on my screen. It's not a monitor issue to my knowledge because it appears on the screenshot and it's below the cursor. Does anyone know what this is?...
  5. Gray circle on screen at all times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gray circle on screen at all times: Here's an example of what it looks like on my screen. It's not a monitor issue to my knowledge because it appears on the screenshot and it's below the cursor. Does anyone know what this is?...
  6. About gray circle on the middle of the Windows 10 screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    About gray circle on the middle of the Windows 10 screen: Hi I use Windows 10 Pro version 20h2 with multi monitor setup. On the primary monitor, there is a gray circle that annoys me for couple of days and the other screen does not have the problem. Is it a bug? [ATTACH]...
  7. Gray screen coming and going while using my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gray screen coming and going while using my PC: I'm running into a very frustrating problem- while I'm using my desktop PC, randomly the screen will just turn solid gray for no real reason for a few seconds, then it goes away and the display is normal again. The duration varies, but there have been times where for upwards...
  8. Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen: not related to recent windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-screen-go-gray-and-freeze/ca701ac0-c167-4de7-b672-bd4a776fe7b0
  9. going round in circles windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    going round in circles windows 10 activation: I installed the windows 10 beta update and did notice my CPU fan control had stopped the fan so intel 9i burnt along with my asus mother board. As I am now on pension I could not afford the replacements but found a AMD deal with board and processor. So that's in and working...
  10. Windows loopoing with circle going around

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows loopoing with circle going around: I know lots of people have had similar problems some successfully fixed others possibly not anyway here is my scenario. Just come into possession of an Asus desktop AMD cpu 8GB DDR3 and 3TB hdd. Been told was reset before being handed to me. Anyway on booting all I get is the...