Windows 10: Windows got completely unresponsive+beeping sound when using mouse

Discus and support Windows got completely unresponsive+beeping sound when using mouse in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title. It's completely frozen except for the pointer. What the f*ck I'm on 1909 A restart fixed it, but if it really means (according to "google")... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JakoDel, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Windows got completely unresponsive+beeping sound when using mouse

Title. It's completely frozen except for the pointer. What the f*ck

I'm on 1909

A restart fixed it, but if it really means (according to "google") that my hdd is dying I'd better move all my files somewhere else lol

submitted by /u/JakoDel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JakoDel, Jan 9, 2021

2. Mouse produces beep sound while click it.

Original Title: Beeping unresponsive mouse

About a week ago my mouse started acting buggy, after my computer has been on for a few hours, no matter what i am doing even if the computer is idle, the mouse no longer works, the cursor moves but i cannot click on anything and any clicks produce beeps
    from my computers speakers.

TravisBreedlove, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 mouse beeps and unresponsive

I built a brand new pc with soecs of I7-4790k, MSI Gaming 5 motherboard, 16 GB DDR4, GEForce 960 and it worked just fine. 3 months later, my mouse starts being unresponsive and beeps when you click on it and sometimes lag/moves itself. It might the problem
    with playing The Division on my pc(my pc works awesome with high quality games) but it happens randomly and i know it starts being unresponsive when my controller goes out and can't reconnect. It sucks too because i would be recording a video and have to restart
    because this happens.

shawnhumphreys, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Windows got completely unresponsive+beeping sound when using mouse

beeping sound

Hi, I'm Bianca, an Independent Advisor for Microsoft.

I suggest that you run the System File Checker to check if there are corrupted files which might be causing the beeping sound. Follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

After the verification is complete, restart your PC and see if you have the same problem. Let me know what happens after.

#BiancaB14, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows got completely unresponsive+beeping sound when using mouse

1. Windows got completely unresponsive+beeping sound when using mouse - Similar Threads - got completely unresponsive+beeping

2. My Mouse & Keyboard become unresponsive when using windows functions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mouse & Keyboard become unresponsive when using windows functions: My Mouse & Keyboard become unresponsive when using windows functions in Windows 11.I am able to use the Keyboard on in applications like Notepad++ but as soon as I attempt to enter something in the search menu, or attempt to enter the Windows Menu my mouse starts to scroll...
  3. My Mouse & Keyboard become unresponsive when using windows functions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Mouse & Keyboard become unresponsive when using windows functions: My Mouse & Keyboard become unresponsive when using windows functions in Windows 11.I am able to use the Keyboard on in applications like Notepad++ but as soon as I attempt to enter something in the search menu, or attempt to enter the Windows Menu my mouse starts to scroll...
  4. Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game: This has been a recent issue and it only started happening a couple of days ago, where my pc becomes completely unresponsive after I close my games tab to open for instance google chrome. Also my mouse cursor can move, however, every time I move it, it creates a beeping sound...
  5. Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game

Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game: This has been a recent issue and it only started happening a couple of days ago, where my pc becomes completely unresponsive after I close my games tab to open for instance google chrome. Also my mouse cursor can move, however, every time I move it, it creates a beeping sound...
  6. Beeping sound Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping sound Windows: Hope someone can help;The question is about a computer i bought begint his year. Since the beginning it's making beep sounds. I think these sounds are coming from Windows itself, error beep codes from Lenovobrand of the computer sounds different, and only play when a computer...
  7. Beeping sound Windows

Beeping sound Windows: Hope someone can help;The question is about a computer i bought begint his year. Since the beginning it's making beep sounds. I think these sounds are coming from Windows itself, error beep codes from Lenovobrand of the computer sounds different, and only play when a computer...
  8. Beeping sound when scrolling fast and also lags mouse position?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping sound when scrolling fast and also lags mouse position?: I've been researching about how to fix this beeping noise and mouse lag issue for a while now and can't find anything that isn't from 2014 or 2015. Every old forum I have seen Is bringing Word or Office and solutions like Ease of Access. I'm not sure if it's a Windows 11...
  9. Beeping sound when scrolling fast and also lags mouse position?

Beeping sound when scrolling fast and also lags mouse position?: I've been researching about how to fix this beeping noise and mouse lag issue for a while now and can't find anything that isn't from 2014 or 2015. Every old forum I have seen Is bringing Word or Office and solutions like Ease of Access. I'm not sure if it's a Windows 11...
  10. Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound: Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago. Specs: Omen Laptop GTX 1060 6GB I5 8GB DDR4...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer freezes mouse beeps

2. windows 11 everything unresponsive beeps when mouse clicks

3. computer beeping when i click mouse

4. computer freezing and beeping,
  5. why did my computer freeze and start beeping,
  6. computer locked up and beeps when i click on it,
  7. windows 10 freezing with beeps,
  8. computer froze beeping when mouse,
  9. computer stuck and beeps when mouse moved,
  10. computer froze with beebing click,
  11. computer just beeps when i click my mouse,