Windows 10: Windows got unactivated

Discus and support Windows got unactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been using windows 10 pro since 2015 and it was a lifetime license and yesterday dated 24/6/19 my windows got unactivated automatically So i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by irritatedbyoldlaptop, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Windows got unactivated

I have been using windows 10 pro since 2015 and it was a lifetime license and yesterday dated 24/6/19 my windows got unactivated automatically

So i went to setting and enter the product key again

but it gave me an error "The product key that you entered did'nt work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one."

And the product key was entered correct

so why is this happening

any solutions

it's very frustating to see this

:)

irritatedbyoldlaptop, Jun 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 25, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows got unactivated

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows got unactivated

1. Windows got unactivated - Similar Threads - got unactivated

2. I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...: HP Laptop 17 with Windows 10 Home v10.018362 After a recent windows update, "Activate Windows" appears in the lower right hand corner of my screen. I followed the instructions of going to Settings to activate Windows. Error message 0xC004F012 appears. After selecting...
  3. I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL: Here is the link of the folder of my system file and minidump file link :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuxbLKEP2-GFgQXm1j7m6Rkrc4nt?e=nSj2Px Also very often in my windows wifi option does not appear and to fix this i have to do repeat task of uninstalling and then reinstalling...
  4. Windows 10 tried to update and got srttrail.txt error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 tried to update and got srttrail.txt error: So I tried to update and when it seemed it was finished and the pc needed to be restarted I got srttrail.txt error and also bad system config info error. I found some info about how to possibly fix this and I attached pictures of the command prompt area. When checking the...
  5. Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro: Hi, Today I decided to upgrade my newly-installed Windows 10 1903 from Home to Pro. Having no idea how long it took, 10 minutes later, I logged in and ran to Control Panel. When i clicked 'System', I saw Windows 10 Enterprise. Thinking it was a mistake, I ran to Settings,...
  6. Got Virus -- can't troubleshoot, back-up, or restore.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got Virus -- can't troubleshoot, back-up, or restore.: I fell prey to the scam when my Dell laptop started beeping and saying someone had hacked me. I called the number, and stupid me, I let him have access to my system. It was already acting screwy (About a month ago), and I remember telling him I had downloaded an Adobe Flash...
  7. Just purchased a laptop with windows 10, but a week later got error code "0xC004F213"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just purchased a laptop with windows 10, but a week later got error code "0xC004F213": Just got this laptop, and the error code "0xC004F213" came up - I have certificate of ownership on my laptop, and there's a holographic sticker on the bottom too, and the laptop was purchased from TPLUK on Amazon - all considered I must have a genuine copy of windows 10, and...
  8. Got Blue Screen Error After Installing Python 3.7 With "Add Python 3.7 to PATH" Option Checked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got Blue Screen Error After Installing Python 3.7 With "Add Python 3.7 to PATH" Option Checked: Today I installed Python 3.7 with these two options checked in installation wizard. (1) Add Python 3.7 to PATH (2) Install for all users. After installing when I restart my PC, got the blue screen error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". After that, I reinstall Python 3.7 With "Add...
  9. Received crital process died. Got in safe mode and ran the check and got error 87

Received crital process died. Got in safe mode and ran the check and got error 87: Received critical process died. Am in safe mode and ran repair and received error 87. I have tried everything i know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-crital-process-died-got-in-safe-mode-and/13dd85a1-7bce-4cbd-9967-65bd0ed8c2dc
  10. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.: Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi/6d21d6d7-1500-4458-b69f-3ee07b1f66c0