Windows 10: Windows graphic tool feature is not getting installed

Discus and support Windows graphic tool feature is not getting installed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I'm installing the graphic tool feature getting a refreshing sign. Then nothings happening. How to resolve this issue. Please help.in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Saif__, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Saif__ Win User

Windows graphic tool feature is not getting installed

Whenever I'm installing the graphic tool feature getting a refreshing sign. Then nothings happening. How to resolve this issue. Please help.in windows10 Windows graphic tool feature is not getting installed 3f2448cb-87f6-4466-90d9-10f002e0af6f?upload=true.png

:)

Saif__, Mar 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Croll Win User
    Enable "Graphics Tools for Windows 10" feature offline?

I am trying to build a Visual Studio 2015 project requiring Graphics Tools for Windows 10 as enabled feature.

I've read that this could be installed (=enabled) using Windows 10 UI named "optional features" in "apps & features". In my case the UI is infinitely loading, since there is no internet connection (it is true)

I don't see any download link of such feature. Additionally, in the latest Win10 Pro installation (1709), i don't see such feature (and anything "graphic") when using command like

How can i install these tools the command line way or using a file (or using windows image iso)?

Note. An example list of features listed by DISM is in this question, so there is not "graphics tool".

Croll, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows graphic tool feature is not getting installed - Similar Threads - graphic tool feature

2. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic tool wont install: Trying to install graphic tool from the optional features option but it keeps failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-tool-wont-install/f87111c1-36dc-47ea-aee1-3a0fe5da9492
  3. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic tool wont install: Trying to install graphic tool from the optional features option but it keeps failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-tool-wont-install/f87111c1-36dc-47ea-aee1-3a0fe5da9492
  4. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 The problem is once I click Install it will turns into "Install...
  6. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 The problem is once I click Install it will turns into "Install...
  7. Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider: Hey, I use Windows 10 Insider Preview 20251. I want to install Graphic Tools in my PC, to play Rocket League, a game by Psyonix. Recently, the game has been crashing and I reported it to Rocket League. They told me to install Graphic Tools and also to do some more...
  8. Graphic Tools Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic Tools Installation Problem: Hello, Thank you for spending you time to read and answer to my question. : Actually, I have a problem. I need to install Graphic Tools from Settings > Apps > Optional Features for playing Rocket League on my PC. But, the main problem is that, it's not installing. It's...
  9. Windows graphics tool

Windows graphics tool: I am wondering if I can check if my PC can support a new graphics card. Does windows have a tool that can let me check if it can let me see if it can support that new graphics card? Thank you....
  10. Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10: How to: Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 How to Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 [img] Information With Windows 10, the graphics diagnostic tools are now available from within Windows as an optional feature. To use the graphics...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. graphic tools install failed

2. why cant i install graphic tools in windows 10

3. install graphics tools windows 10 offline installer