Windows 10: Windows Green Color

Discus and support Windows Green Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why My Windows Theme is green color when i turned on it? is the problem of monitor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amir-HN, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Amir-HN Win User

Windows Green Color

Why My Windows Theme is green color when i turned on it? is the problem of monitor?

:)

Amir-HN, Jun 18, 2020

2. How to change Desktop selection box color

Try the following steps, and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type in regedit into the text box and press Enter.

• Follow the path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors.

• On the right pane, look for the value of HotTrackingColor.
    Select a color and copy your color numbers

RGB Color Codes Chart

It is given in three values representing the ratios of red, green and blue that range from 0 to 255.

• Enter values that mix to the color you want to have.

• Repeat the above step for the value of Hilight.

• Restart the computer.

Helder Carvalho Quaresma, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Windows Green Color

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Green Color

1. Windows Green Color - Similar Threads - Green Color

2. Row of green dots that color match to my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Row of green dots that color match to my screen: On the top of my screen I have like 15ish rows of horizontal dots that are normally green, but if i pull up anything the dots around that area turn the same color as the thing I just pulled up. I have tried many ways to fix this and none have worked at all. The row is also...
  3. Row of green dots that color match to my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Row of green dots that color match to my screen: On the top of my screen I have like 15ish rows of horizontal dots that are normally green, but if i pull up anything the dots around that area turn the same color as the thing I just pulled up. I have tried many ways to fix this and none have worked at all. The row is also...
  4. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen: Hello, I am suffering from a problem with my device. When I start any game, the device freezes and a green, red, white, or any other color screen appears.The device does not work unless I restart the deviceMy device specificationsCPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20...
  5. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen: Hello, I am suffering from a problem with my device. When I start any game, the device freezes and a green, red, white, or any other color screen appears.The device does not work unless I restart the deviceMy device specificationsCPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20...
  6. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display,: I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display, The background will be stable on top of the background i am seeing these lights. and sometimes the problem occurs for few minutes and goes away and i can use my laptop normally and sometimes it stays for hours....
  8. I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display,

I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display,: I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display, The background will be stable on top of the background i am seeing these lights. and sometimes the problem occurs for few minutes and goes away and i can use my laptop normally and sometimes it stays for hours....
  9. Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and...: Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and sometimes it glitches to purple especially when i open tabs...
  10. Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and...

Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and...: Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and sometimes it glitches to purple especially when i open tabs...