Windows 10: windows green screen crash

Discus and support windows green screen crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; at random times my computer will crash to a blank green screen and the audio will make a bzzzzt sound, the computer automatically reboots but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelMarks2, Sep 14, 2020.

1. windows green screen crash

at random times my computer will crash to a blank green screen and the audio will make a bzzzzt sound, the computer automatically reboots but it worries me a lot, i get this along with whea-logger 18 events and kernel power 41 events

:)

MichaelMarks2, Sep 14, 2020

2. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Sep 14, 2020
  4. windows green screen crash

Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

windows green screen crash

1. windows green screen crash - Similar Threads - green screen crash

2. Consistent crashes green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistent crashes green screen: System specification Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable Windows specification Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2023-‎04-‎29 OS build 25352.1 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  3. Consistent crashes green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent crashes green screen: System specification Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable Windows specification Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2023-‎04-‎29 OS build 25352.1 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  4. Stuttering and Lagging As Well As Green Crash Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering and Lagging As Well As Green Crash Screen: Having a weird issue, had this computer about 5 years, built it myself, Was having performance issues so I replaced the Graphics card recently, but its still having issues even after a hard reset. Stuttering with multiple tabs open, lagging in computer games, and even just...
  5. Stuttering and Lagging As Well As Green Crash Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering and Lagging As Well As Green Crash Screen: Having a weird issue, had this computer about 5 years, built it myself, Was having performance issues so I replaced the Graphics card recently, but its still having issues even after a hard reset. Stuttering with multiple tabs open, lagging in computer games, and even just...
  6. Stuttering and Lagging As Well As Green Crash Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. windows green screen

windows green screen: at random times my computer will crash to a blank green screen and the audio will make a brrzzzzt sound, the computer automatically reboots but it worries me a lot. I had other other problems on my pc receiving event id 18, 19 and error with thumbprint expired and I got my pc...
  8. Green Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green Screen Crash: When I'm on a game at random times my screens go green with no message and crash the PC. It isn't the drivers so not sure what it is. CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700F Motherboard: Asus TUF Z390-Plus Gaming Graphics card: AMD 5700 xt RAM: 16GB Corsair...
  9. Windows 10 STILL Green Screen crashing

Windows 10 STILL Green Screen crashing: I raised this issue last month, and although the GSoD crashes stopped for that particular website, they are continuing whenever I try to go to my bank's internet banking system. And there are still no dump files to be seen, even though the option is selected in the...
  10. green screen flashes then computer crashes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    green screen flashes then computer crashes.: while playing games like call of duty and rainbow six siege my computer will show a green screen with nothing on it randomly and then restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen-flashes-then-computer-crashes/943eb3c9-9e06-4173-b312-06bf1a95bab1