Windows 10: Windows Green Screening On Login Because Of RDKVHD64.sys

Discus and support Windows Green Screening On Login Because Of RDKVHD64.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have a laptop Msi laptop and since October it has been Green Screening on login every time. I boot to safe mode, connect to ethernet, and try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christian Mangino, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows Green Screening On Login Because Of RDKVHD64.sys

So I have a laptop Msi laptop and since October it has been Green Screening on login every time. I boot to safe mode, connect to ethernet, and try to fix the issue and I can't get windows to update to work or fix the driver. device manager says the driver associated with the file is ok but it keeps Green screening on normal login. Also, my laptop is getting insider previews but I never set this laptop to take any. The same day I got the issue I left the insider program and later it Green Screened for the first time. I also tried the toggle switch to get out of flighting but when I leave the window and come back, the toggle switch is not in the position I left it. Can anyone help me?

:)

Christian Mangino, Jan 22, 2021

2. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Windows Green Screening On Login Because Of RDKVHD64.sys

Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows Green Screening On Login Because Of RDKVHD64.sys

1. Windows Green Screening On Login Because Of RDKVHD64.sys - Similar Threads - Green Screening Login

2. windows green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows green screen: at random times my computer will crash to a blank green screen and the audio will make a brrzzzzt sound, the computer automatically reboots but it worries me a lot. I had other other problems on my pc receiving event id 18, 19 and error with thumbprint expired and I got my pc...
  3. windows green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows green screen: at random times my computer will crash to a blank green screen and the audio will make a brrzzzzt sound, the computer automatically reboots but it worries me a lot. I had other other problems on my pc receiving event id 18, 19 and error with thumbprint expired and I got my pc...
  4. windows green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen: Hi i tried activating the core isolation and after I restart i Get a green screen with the error: System THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.What failed:hswultpep.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/36853e64-ca5a-44ed-82ad-e1def40bda3f
  6. Green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen: My computer randomly crashes to a green screen. It will restart without issue. I am running Windows 10. Any idea how I can track down the cause? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/7f47fec5-556a-4b38-be8e-e4416bf2c57b
  7. Green screen

Green screen: My computer randomly crashes to a green screen. It will restart without issue. I am running Windows 10. Any idea how I can track down the cause? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/7f47fec5-556a-4b38-be8e-e4416bf2c57b
  8. Green screening because of RDKVHD64.sys Re upload since no one saw this

Green screening because of RDKVHD64.sys Re upload since no one saw this: So I have a laptop Msi laptop and since October it has been Green Screening on login every time. I boot to safe mode, connect to ethernet, and try to fix the issue and I can't get windows to update to work or fix the driver. device manager says the driver associated with the...
  9. Green screen

Green screen: So i was playing games on my computer and then it was frozen, i couldnt open anything, soon after, it turned green, all green, i couldnt do anything, cna anyone help?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/dc60bc4e-d82d-4182-87a0-b6b4dc118c18
  10. Blue Screen issues because of rtkvhd64.sys

Blue Screen issues because of rtkvhd64.sys: [IMG]My audio recently stopped working and so i tried to check my realtek drivers after i tried various other methods. Then i went to REALTEK's website and downloaded their latest driver and tried to update via device manager. Suddenly ended up with a Bsod while it was...