Windows 10: Windows GUI blacks out every 30 seconds, deleting windows explorer open window and msconfig...

Discus and support Windows GUI blacks out every 30 seconds, deleting windows explorer open window and msconfig... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so my system would not run any browsers and other apps, just really defunct. So now this is what I get after running the AVG malware tool from a USB,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasGroover, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Windows GUI blacks out every 30 seconds, deleting windows explorer open window and msconfig...

so my system would not run any browsers and other apps, just really defunct. So now this is what I get after running the AVG malware tool from a USB, big mistake. First the desktop background image is gone and is now black, but with desktop items visible. Exactly every 30 seconds the screen goes black for about 1 second, taking down the desktop, windows explorer window, start menu and killing other apps. Msconfig and task manager will stay up. After the 1 second, the desktop items come back. I first of all would like to back up some of the files on this drive and can move it to another compute

:)

ThomasGroover, Apr 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

Windows GUI blacks out every 30 seconds, deleting windows explorer open window and msconfig...

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows GUI blacks out every 30 seconds, deleting windows explorer open window and msconfig... :p

Frick, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows GUI blacks out every 30 seconds, deleting windows explorer open window and msconfig...

1. Windows GUI blacks out every 30 seconds, deleting windows explorer open window and msconfig... - Similar Threads - GUI blacks every

2. Windows file explorer freeze for 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows file explorer freeze for 30 seconds: Hello, I have regularly, but randomly on my windows file explorer the following behavior: I create a folder, and then I have to wait 30 seconds before the folder is created, and the file explorer gives me the hand. During this time the file explorer is unusable. The 30 second...
  3. After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then disappears: Need help. After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then screen disappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-login-to-windows-10-the-gui-shows-for-30/3dfdbccd-18f6-4e46-a514-ac5bebf5067a
  4. After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then disappears: Need help. After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then screen disappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-login-to-windows-10-the-gui-shows-for-30/3dfdbccd-18f6-4e46-a514-ac5bebf5067a
  5. After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then disappears

6. Windows 10 - Black screen every 30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Black screen every 30 seconds.: This keeps happening every 30 seconds. The screen goes black for 3seconds~ then everything comes back to normal without doing anything. If i am on browser i can still see the taskbar turning black and if i stay on desktop i can see the entire screen turns back. Even though...
  7. Windows 10 - Black screen every 30 seconds.

Windows 10 - Black screen every 30 seconds.: This keeps happening every 30 seconds. The screen goes black for 3seconds~ then everything comes back to normal without doing anything. If i am on browser i can still see the taskbar turning black and if i stay on desktop i can see the entire screen turns back. Even though...
  8. Windows 10 - Black screen every 30 seconds.

9. A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address: I keep getting a window that appears every 10 to 45 seconds with the address of C:\Windows\Microsoft\net\framework\v2.0.50727\installutil.exe. What is this and how do I get rid of it?...
  10. Windows explorer refreshes itself after every 20-30 seconds.

Windows explorer refreshes itself after every 20-30 seconds.: Hi Every time when I open a folder and scroll down, after every 20 to 30 seconds, the Explorer refreshes itself and goes back to the start of the page. Also, when I rename a file and have to type something, most of the time the Explorer refreshes while I am typing, and the...