Windows 10: Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words

Discus and support Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep getting this error on many applications OBS being the worse since its barely usable. I have attached a picture of how it looks and would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mrktb, Mar 29, 2023.

1. mrktb Win User

Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words

I keep getting this error on many applications OBS being the worse since its barely usable. I have attached a picture of how it looks and would like some type of solution since I can not find anything online about this problem. thank you four help and I appreciate it.link to screenshot of screen error: https://i.postimg.cc/B6tbfd6J/Error.jpg

:)

mrktb, Mar 29, 2023

2. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Ganesh_e3 Win User

Regarding Theme effects and GUI

Please I beg you Nokia Developer people, please bring on built in nice theme effects or may be better GUI with fancy effects.

I am really fed up of seeing others with android phones having fancy effects in their GUI.

I am loyal customer of Nokia and Nokia N8 is my 4th phone (3310, 6600, N81, N8) because of quality, durability and user friendliness.

I also would like to have Fancy GUI in Nokia smart phones.

Please if possible kindly consider my request.

Regards,

Ganesh_e3, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words - Similar Threads - GUI Cracking Effect

2. Windows crack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crack: I recently installed antivirus, my system automatically turned off and restart , but got error , i click on advance option , in that I find system restore point , but they asking password but I forget password , so what to do...
  3. Cracked windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cracked windows: I just learnt that the Windows I am using is cracked, and that cracked versions are illegal. Is it true? . I have used computer since I was a teenager. At the moment, I don't have funds for the licensed windows. I intend to buy the licence when I have funds. I hope Microsoft...
  4. Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words: I keep getting this error on many applications OBS being the worse since its barely usable. I have attached a picture of how it looks and would like some type of solution since I can not find anything online about this problem. thank you four help and I appreciate it.link to...
  5. Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words: I keep getting this error on many applications OBS being the worse since its barely usable. I have attached a picture of how it looks and would like some type of solution since I can not find anything online about this problem. thank you four help and I appreciate it.link to...
  6. Cracked Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cracked Windows: My PC previously have a Cracked Windows because the store where I had my pc built install a cracked window just to have the system running. I bought a Windows in Microsoft website because I want my Windows to be legit. Is the process Just to change the product key or should I...
  7. Cracked Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cracked Windows: My PC previously have a Cracked Windows because the store where I had my pc built install a cracked window just to have the system running. I bought a Windows in Microsoft website because I want my Windows to be legit. Is the process Just to change the product key or should I...
  8. Move image around Word document

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Move image around Word document: Word 2019.What setting do I have to make to be able to move an image around a Word document.I did this in Word 2013 by selecting the image and then dragged it to where ever I wanted. 166723
  9. Strange tiling effect around any open application windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange tiling effect around any open application windows: For about a week and a half now, I have been having this weird tiling effect/glitch that appears around my windows whenever they are not open in "maximized" mode. I attached a screenshot to get an idea of what I am seeing. As I am writing this post, I am also noticing that...
  10. Word windows sliding around

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word windows sliding around: Hi. I'm using Word 2013 on Windows 10 with dual monitors. (Just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 pro.) Every time I drag a Word window from one screen to the other it flies across the screen and I have to wrangle it into the position I want. I thought it might be due to...