Windows 10: Windows Gurus -- program / command to display RAID status

Discus and support Windows Gurus -- program / command to display RAID status in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. Any of you Windows gurus out there know of some script / command to display the status of a RAID array while it's running. I'm trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Nov 17, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Windows Gurus -- program / command to display RAID status

Hi there.

Any of you Windows gurus out there know of some script / command to display the status of a RAID array while it's running.

I'm trying to get a handle on this -- I'm sure Windows must have a lot of sensible command line options if one knows where to find them - I'm not a Windows Guru so I get a bit lost when looking for this type of stuff.

On my NAS server it's easy enough

Windows Gurus -- program / command to display RAID status [​IMG]

what I want is something that sort of replicates the above screenshot on W10 pro / W 2012 server --either will do.

Cheers

jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 17, 2017
  2. AlanCam Win User

Msconfig/Boot/options?

Thank you for the information.

I think that MSCONFIG/Boot options will not help me solve the problem I indicated in my original post.

When starting my PC goes through a number of steps

1). It loads the Intel raid which displays the current status of HDDs either members of the RAID or not and whether the RAID is bootable and in a normal state.

2). It then goes through the normal Win 10 start process ending with the lock screen.

Unfortunately when the problem occurs it does not reach step 2

The power light comes on the RAID process starts (deduced from the HDD activity light coming on) sometimes the RAID display is seen but when the problem occurs it is displayed so briefly I get no chance to read it.

Then the power to the graphics card appears to go off and the monitor displays a normal shut down message and the whole machine then switches off.

I have enabled boot logging but have yet to have the problem recur. The logs I have created so far all appear normal.

When it shuts down I can power on the PC and it starts normally.

It is almost as if the setting that causes a shutdown has been set and is acted on by the machine.

AlanCam, Nov 17, 2017
  3. Microsoft Store App

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

As windows Store is built-in program, it is not possible to uninstall Windows Store.

I suggest you to type store in the search bar and check.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 17, 2017
Thema:

Windows Gurus -- program / command to display RAID status

1. Windows Gurus -- program / command to display RAID status - Similar Threads - Gurus program command

2. Windows Gurus please command to copy all directories from Disk A to B

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Gurus please command to copy all directories from Disk A to B: Hi folks - especially Windows Gurus please Is there a Windows command to copy all the directories and their files and sub directories from one disk or directory to another -- not a CLONE disk but just a file and directory copy with recursion if necessary. It should ignore...
  3. Windows 10 - MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status: Hi, I have 2 laptops at home all 3 running Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.836. On both laptops I am the administrator and my children who use outlook.com accounts are linked as children under family account. As Family account we get weekly status of sites used, screen time and...
  4. taskbar won't display battery status

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar won't display battery status: My taskbar has recently abruptly stopped giving my battery status. If I go into taskbar settings, then "Select which items appear on the taskbar," "power: is set to "Yes." If I instead go into "Turn system icons on and off," Power is listed as on, but the on/off switch for it...
  5. uninstall program with command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall program with command prompt: I want to uninstall a program (malwarebytes) but it's not letting me do it any other way so i wanted to know how to uniinstall it using command prompt....
  6. Displaying bettery status on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Displaying bettery status on taskbar: I just got a new hp pc. On my previous pc, the battery status would display on the right side of the task bar next to the volume and wifi icons. However, this is missing on my new pc. How do I get the battery status icon to display on my new pc? Thank you!...
  7. There was a problem sending the command to the program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There was a problem sending the command to the program: When I open a torrent file, I get this error message: "There was a problem sending the command to the program". This happens with BitComet and uTorrent torrent clients. And for some reason, magnet links are not working anymore. Any ideas on how to solve these issues? Thanks...
  8. Hi Gurus help neded on wmic command (Cpu data)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi Gurus help neded on wmic command (Cpu data): Hi windows gurus out there is there any way I can capture the output of the wmic command -- the current screen presents data in an undecipherable manner. [img] Cheers jimbo 99848
  9. Connection Status Display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection Status Display: Just took my Windows 10 Laptop out of the house for the first time. I am so used to 7 and hovering the connection in the notification tray for IP address and connection speed I was surprised not to find this. And then more surprised not to be able to find some utility to...
  10. Error sending command to program

in Windows 10 Support
    Error sending command to program: I use Windons 10 Pro 64bit. When I click on a shortcut or file (Excel .xls) I get the message Error sending command to program. I use Office 2013. Anyone has a clue for a solution. Best regards. 29171

Users found this page by searching for:

1. command raid