Windows 10: Windows hack

Discus and support Windows hack in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows is compromised it is showing some settings are hidden by your organistation .And none of the downloaded setup files arent downloaded due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YashasMT, Jan 22, 2021.

1. YashasMT Win User

Windows hack

My windows is compromised it is showing some settings are hidden by your organistation .And none of the downloaded setup files arent downloaded due to run as administratr problem.And after i run the files as administrator a dialog appears say you dont have permissions to do so.Please help me.

:)

YashasMT, Jan 22, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2021
  4. R.Mike Win User

Windows hack

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows hack

1. Windows hack - Similar Threads - hack

2. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...: I really need help with this and support wants me to sign in to my account but my account had its email and password changed I’m still logged in to it on my phone and can see the email is some crazy .ru name...
  3. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...: I really need help with this and support wants me to sign in to my account but my account had its email and password changed I’m still logged in to it on my phone and can see the email is some crazy .ru name...
  4. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  6. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  7. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

8. Hacking attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacking attempts: I have dozens of failed log in attempts appearing in my activity log from all over the world. Apparently I am listed on the dark web? I have all the security stuff active on my account but how to make this stop? I get numerous emails a day for the One Time Use codes for log...
  9. Hacking attempts

Hacking attempts: I have dozens of failed log in attempts appearing in my activity log from all over the world. Apparently I am listed on the dark web? I have all the security stuff active on my account but how to make this stop? I get numerous emails a day for the One Time Use codes for log...
  10. Hacking attempts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security