Windows 10: windows Hacked

Discus and support windows Hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows are hacked.He is demanding money from me and i could not even access to my files on board.Please help me as it contains very sensitive... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Umer Farooq-822, Jul 19, 2020.

1. windows Hacked

My windows are hacked.He is demanding money from me and i could not even access to my files on board.Please help me as it contains very sensitive documents regarding my job.Reply as soon as possible.

:)

Umer Farooq-822, Jul 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 19, 2020
  4. R.Mike Win User

windows Hacked

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

windows Hacked

1. windows Hacked - Similar Threads - Hacked

2. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..: i already tried few ways that i got from other forums but it didnt worked like i made a sfc/scannow but it just dont work and also i tried to do full scan from msert application of microsofts. then i decided to do a reset of my laptop but when i go to recover settings and...
  3. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..: i already tried few ways that i got from other forums but it didnt worked like i made a sfc/scannow but it just dont work and also i tried to do full scan from msert application of microsofts. then i decided to do a reset of my laptop but when i go to recover settings and...
  4. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency: I need help My computer was hacked and compromised. << PII Removed>> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-been-hacked-i-need-help-now-emergency/be17e78f-c374-4b96-a9e3-91465b1b939b
  6. I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency

I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency: I need help My computer was hacked and compromised. << PII Removed>> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-been-hacked-i-need-help-now-emergency/be17e78f-c374-4b96-a9e3-91465b1b939b
  7. Account hacked and email and phone number changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account hacked and email and phone number changed.: My Microsoft account was hacked and the hacker changed the email and phone number, I've contacted Microsoft and they want to transfer my account files but I feel like it is kind of risky and they don't want to do anything and I have important files on my office365 that I...
  8. Account hacked and email and phone number changed.

Account hacked and email and phone number changed.: My Microsoft account was hacked and the hacker changed the email and phone number, I've contacted Microsoft and they want to transfer my account files but I feel like it is kind of risky and they don't want to do anything and I have important files on my office365 that I...
  9. Someone hacked me and got my HWID, can they do anything with it, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone hacked me and got my HWID, can they do anything with it, what should I do?: Someone hacked my pc, and got my information and het got my HWID, can he do anything with it and what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-me-and-got-my-hwid-can-they-do/c4f1fc4f-d1c0-4371-8696-c3c62788e9ac
  10. Someone hacked me and got my HWID, can they do anything with it, what should I do?

Someone hacked me and got my HWID, can they do anything with it, what should I do?: Someone hacked my pc, and got my information and het got my HWID, can he do anything with it and what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-me-and-got-my-hwid-can-they-do/c4f1fc4f-d1c0-4371-8696-c3c62788e9ac