Windows 10: Windows=HAL ?

Discus and support Windows=HAL ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I hope someone can help as Microsoft techs have been unsuccessful at solving this problem. It appears that Windows 10 (in my case) is protecting itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ribsrobert, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Windows=HAL ?

I hope someone can help as Microsoft techs have been unsuccessful at solving this problem. It appears that Windows 10 (in my case) is protecting itself from being updated along with refusing to allow printers (that's plural) to be used. The problem started around 3 months ago. After a few years of Windows 10 kicking my printer out I was still able to reinstall it without problems. I don't know why it kept happening but I could reinstall when I needed to print. 3 months ago it did it but would not let printer to be installed and displayed " driver unavailable ". I looked up the problem on the internet and tried several fixes , some multiple times. None worked. Then I tried updating Windows. It could not happen. Current Windows would not allow it. Then I tried resetting Windows. Again it was unsuccessful even after several attempts. Last night I spent around 2 hours with a Microsoft tech who I allowed to run my computer to try to fix Windows. He assured me that my Windows was not updated and proceeded to initiate the process and stated it would fix the problem. It did not. It changed nothing. I'm not sure the update was successful. Windows will still not allow a printer to function and displays same old "driver unavailable" message. Keep in mind that I changed nothing previous to the onset of this problem . I don't use the pc a whole lot and printing is the main thing I have it for. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ribsrobert, Sep 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Windows=HAL ?

Windows 10 Crashes On Return From Sleep - HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED - hal!HalFlushCommonBuffer+0x95B7

You should force restart, If it doesn't do it automatically. Then boot into safe mode and follow these steps that are explained here: HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED - How to Fix - XtremeRain

Specially, Method 8 from there is awesome. It will help you to find out problematic drivers or services which are causing hal initialization failed and fix it.

HasibulKabir, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows=HAL ?

1. Windows=HAL ? - Similar Threads - Windows=HAL

2. When is the next windows 10 upgrade is gonna release

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When is the next windows 10 upgrade is gonna release: When is the next update gonna release for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-the-next-windows-10-upgrade-is-gonna/d69638cf-6f9b-4101-b1bd-f528737d5d4a
  3. Windows 10, multiple monitors, REMOTE DESKTOP keeps minimizing whenever another program is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, multiple monitors, REMOTE DESKTOP keeps minimizing whenever another program is...: I'm using my work laptop to remote in. I was using Windows 7 before and had no problem with Remote Desktop. Using Win10 on new laptop, if I just drag the calculator over the screen with RD, it minimizes instantly. Not the end of the world, but super annoying. Anyway to stop...
  4. Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...: The windows defender detected coin miner malware. It requires access to winservices.exe.Before I removed this malware. winservices.exe can be found in the Program files/winincludes/ folder. Now it has been removed.I blocked and remove the malware using windows defender. It...
  5. Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try...: The windows defender detected coin miner malware. It requires access to winservices.exe.Before I removed this malware. winservices.exe can be found in the Program files/winincludes/ folder. Now it has been removed.I blocked and remove the malware using windows defender. It...
  6. Windows 10 OEM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 OEM: Hi, my Windows 10 is under an OEM license and I wanted to know if i purchase the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the microsoft store, will it still be an OEM license or will it convert to a retail license....
  7. Dual Boot Ubuntu on Windows 10 Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dual Boot Ubuntu on Windows 10 Home: Hi team,I have tried dual booting my laptop which is currently having Windows 10 Home and I have created a 100GB of disk partition for ubuntu out of 500 GB SSD.When I try to boot the Ubuntu after selecting the Use a Device option in UEFI bios, and then after selecting the...
  8. Windows Editions

Windows Editions: Which of the following for Windows Edition will be perfect for a software developer?Windows 10 ProWindows 10 EnterpriseWindows 10 EducationWindows 10 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-editions/af054543-c758-4d75-ae43-068fd5105278
  9. My hello fingerprint in windows 10 has stopped working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My hello fingerprint in windows 10 has stopped working: My hello fingerprint in windows 10 has stopped working and it says it is not available. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hello-fingerprint-in-windows-10-has-stopped/36504a04-68d9-48f9-ac20-b1f0379c92dc
  10. How do I copy my Cdrive to a external Hard Drive so that I can Update windows

How do I copy my Cdrive to a external Hard Drive so that I can Update windows: How can I copy my C Drive to a External Hard Drive on my labtop to update windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-my-cdrive-to-a-external-hard-drive/11f094d1-3a01-4a02-9d24-122032e62946