Windows 10: Windows=HAL ?

Discus and support Windows=HAL ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I hope someone can help as Microsoft techs have been unsuccessful at solving this problem. It appears that Windows 10 (in my case) is protecting itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ribsrobert, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Windows=HAL ?

I hope someone can help as Microsoft techs have been unsuccessful at solving this problem. It appears that Windows 10 (in my case) is protecting itself from being updated along with refusing to allow printers (that's plural) to be used. The problem started around 3 months ago. After a few years of Windows 10 kicking my printer out I was still able to reinstall it without problems. I don't know why it kept happening but I could reinstall when I needed to print. 3 months ago it did it but would not let printer to be installed and displayed " driver unavailable ". I looked up the problem on the internet and tried several fixes , some multiple times. None worked. Then I tried updating Windows. It could not happen. Current Windows would not allow it. Then I tried resetting Windows. Again it was unsuccessful even after several attempts. Last night I spent around 2 hours with a Microsoft tech who I allowed to run my computer to try to fix Windows. He assured me that my Windows was not updated and proceeded to initiate the process and stated it would fix the problem. It did not. It changed nothing. I'm not sure the update was successful. Windows will still not allow a printer to function and displays same old "driver unavailable" message. Keep in mind that I changed nothing previous to the onset of this problem . I don't use the pc a whole lot and printing is the main thing I have it for. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ribsrobert, Sep 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Windows=HAL ?

Windows 10 Crashes On Return From Sleep - HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED - hal!HalFlushCommonBuffer+0x95B7

You should force restart, If it doesn't do it automatically. Then boot into safe mode and follow these steps that are explained here: HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED - How to Fix - XtremeRain

Specially, Method 8 from there is awesome. It will help you to find out problematic drivers or services which are causing hal initialization failed and fix it.

HasibulKabir, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows=HAL ?

1. Windows=HAL ? - Similar Threads - Windows=HAL

2. How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10: How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10 BR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-xps-viewer-in-windows-10/fd2c2537-4282-4427-9285-7af05a4160f6
  3. Windows 10 update assistant is running.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update assistant is running.: In my windows 10 laptop i unable to stop Windows 10 update assistant from running. I've already uninstalled window 10 update assistant app from control panel about three time and also deleted windows 10 upgrade assistant folder from my c drive. But every time i wake up my...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Evaluation Copy Build 18342.19h1_release.190215-1528

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Evaluation Copy Build 18342.19h1_release.190215-1528: I have been using for ever and a day it seems, windows 10Pro all fully licensed. I just upgraded via download from MS and now all of a sudden my system thinks I have an evaluation copy. ****, over. Charles B. Parker 702-376-4702 *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  5. Windows apps doesn't work (Store, Photos, Sticky Notes, Feedback hub,...)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows apps doesn't work (Store, Photos, Sticky Notes, Feedback hub,...): The following Apps launch the immediately closes: Calculator Tips Feedback Hub Photos Alarms & Clock Calculator Calendar Camera Get Office Groove Music Mail Microsoft Solitaire Movies & TV One Note Skype Preview Sticky Notes Voice Recorder I followed the addressed...
  6. Windows suddenly deactivated

Windows suddenly deactivated: My laptop was on Win 7 Pro then upgraded to Win 10 and the activation was ok. However, I don't know when it started, somehow the windows update stuck "pending download". When I checked, I found "windows is not active". Then I used "get help" option and after being checked,...
  7. Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows PowerShell: With my CPU Processes at 100% I see that Windows Power Shell is using about 25%. Never used it, so I need to either Uninstall it or turn it off. Under the "Turn Windows features on or off" window. I unchecked the box. After a few process minutes the box unchecked. Checked...
  8. re-installation of my Windows

re-installation of my Windows: Hello team, I have a laptop that I purchased in 2015 which is now suffering issues. Before I replace it completely, I want to format the hard drive and start fresh to see if this will fix the problem. I purchased the pc new from with the operating system preinstalled. I...
  9. windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows password: I want to reset my windows password with the help of my pin but I dont know how to do it. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-password/76a5804e-9569-4b55-bb47-a64698b90e8e"
  10. Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows: Hello. My Windows 10 laptop recently experienced a series of BSODs. I had first experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after Windows restarted the computer was too slow to be used normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging in on another reboot, I...