Windows 10: windows hang problem

Discus and support windows hang problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; if my pc is idle for 30 minutes then if a browser was already open and click on browser it does not response for a while then comes back to normal is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Apr 30, 2019.

1. windows hang problem

if my pc is idle for 30 minutes then if a browser was already open and click on browser it does not response for a while then comes back to normal is my pc getting into power saver mode or something like that I want to disable it

:)

tushar_gamer, Apr 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Apr 30, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. dalchina Win User

windows hang problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

windows hang problem

1. windows hang problem - Similar Threads - hang problem

2. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  3. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  4. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having problems with "hang time" on Windows Updates. I've ran checks on my Internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with "hang time" on Windows Updates. I've ran checks on my Internet...: Problem with BITS Service;System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionMore help is available by typing NET HELPMSG2182.System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionMy System is Desktop running Version10.0 windows 10 pro X64...
  6. Having problems with "hang time" on Windows Updates. I've ran checks on my Internet...

Having problems with "hang time" on Windows Updates. I've ran checks on my Internet...: Problem with BITS Service;System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionMore help is available by typing NET HELPMSG2182.System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionMy System is Desktop running Version10.0 windows 10 pro X64...
  7. Having problems with "hang time" on Windows Updates. I've ran checks on my Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...: i have an hardware issue, my laptop is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51, it was try to test and run smoothly when It's used to play games, edit videos, coding, etc. but right next to the touchpad, when I try to press my hand too much which is inside was a batery. The laptop become...
  9. Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...

Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...: i have an hardware issue, my laptop is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51, it was try to test and run smoothly when It's used to play games, edit videos, coding, etc. but right next to the touchpad, when I try to press my hand too much which is inside was a batery. The laptop become...
  10. Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.bing.cohttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-pro-6/8zcnc665slq5?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

2. Hang type: Top level window is idle

3. top level windows is idle application hang

4. windows hang problem