Windows 10: windows hang/ stuck

Discus and support windows hang/ stuck in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have laptop and monitor as my second display....i also make monitor as main display...the questions is when change the display "show only 2" and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FirstLoda, Sep 3, 2021.

1. FirstLoda Win User

windows hang/ stuck

i have laptop and monitor as my second display....i also make monitor as main display...the questions is when change the display "show only 2" and i close my laptop's lid after a while the windows like stuck or hang and i open the laptop's lid back it goes normal...sorry if my english bad hehe

:)

FirstLoda, Sep 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 3, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. windows hang/ stuck

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

windows hang/ stuck

1. windows hang/ stuck - Similar Threads - hang stuck

2. Hi team my Pc is hanging and stuck suddenly kindly resolve the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi team my Pc is hanging and stuck suddenly kindly resolve the issue: Hi team my Pc is hanging and stuck suddenly kindly resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-my-pc-is-hanging-and-stuck-suddenly-kindly/4dbf5304-245c-411e-9ad6-8408ce60cafc
  3. Hi team my Pc is hanging and stuck suddenly kindly resolve the issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi team my Pc is hanging and stuck suddenly kindly resolve the issue: Hi team my Pc is hanging and stuck suddenly kindly resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-my-pc-is-hanging-and-stuck-suddenly-kindly/4dbf5304-245c-411e-9ad6-8408ce60cafc
  4. Hi team my Pc is hanging and stuck suddenly kindly resolve the issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Update stuck and also the disk is 100% utilized hanging frequently :

Update stuck and also the disk is 100% utilized hanging frequently :: An update "2020-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems KB4586793" is stucked installing at 20%, And also my disk utilization is shown to be 100% in task bar ,many apps are failing and computer is working slow, how do i fix this problem?...
  6. Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop: [ATTACH]When you try to boot your Windows OS in Safe Mode, but find that the Windows Safe Modeis stuck at Please wait or Loading files […] This article Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes

Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes: Windows 10 has been started lagging and hanging quite a time after windows 10 may 2004 update. I have the latest build i.e., 2004. [ATTACH] A month after the update and installing other cumulative updates, windows randomly starts freezing, although mouse cursor works but...
  8. Can't load or boot, windows just hanged and i am stucked too

Can't load or boot, windows just hanged and i am stucked too: Peace be upon you guys. I am using Dell latitude E6420 lap. Actually my lap battery died. On this case now i am using direct method to power up. Several days before while on working power cut here. And lap also gone hard shutdown. After that occasion Windows shows crack...
  9. My Pc keeps on getting Hang/stuck and i have to shut down details below, kindly help!!!!

My Pc keeps on getting Hang/stuck and i have to shut down details below, kindly help!!!!: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 7/14/2018 12:49:05 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords: (70368744177664),(2) User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-Q1PU1TE Description: The...
  10. Win 10 reset stuck at 17% & now hangs at Samsung Logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 reset stuck at 17% & now hangs at Samsung Logo: hello. brand new here with no issues other than the header. i was resetting windows 10 home as i "was selling said laptop" and it hung at 17% and proceeded to stay there for around 7 hours. i restarted the machine and its now stuck at the Samsung logo. i can get into the...