Windows 10: Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+

Discus and support Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+ in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My computer works fine with no issues being for long periods of time, but when I lock my computer (WIN + L) if its locked for about 30 min or so... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MWXXO, Jan 29, 2019.

1. MWXXO Win User

Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+

My computer works fine with no issues being for long periods of time, but when I lock my computer (WIN + L) if its locked for about 30 min or so everything freezes (the keyboard and mouse don't work) and I have to restart for it to work again.

I've tried unplugging and re-plugging the USB devices in again, that doesn't fix it, also all power settings are set to never go off and maximum power etc.

Any suggestions how to fix this?

:)

MWXXO, Jan 29, 2019

2. The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.

Hi there

I have an annoying problem with windows 10. The lock screen appear every 30 min no matter if I am using or not the computer. I have changed the settings everywhere but I can't disable that behavior.

Please help me. Any hint would be appreciated very much.

JorgeCervantesO, Jan 29, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+

Why Live Tile is updated in Windows Phone @ 30 Mins interval?

Hi Jay..

Thanks for response!!!

I tried as per suggested steps, unfortunalty does not help.

I think it is Windows OS Limitation to have tile update on every 30 mins.

Shrikrishna Khupasangikar, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+

1. Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+ - Similar Threads - Hanging Lock Screen

2. Login hangs after lock screen timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login hangs after lock screen timeout: Suddenly on my windows 10 pro i cannot login anymore after lockscreen timeout. I am asked for password an I press my hello fingerprint sensor then the circle spins forever beside the Welcome message. Atough login works fine at boot up....
  3. Login hangs after lock screen timeout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login hangs after lock screen timeout: Suddenly on my windows 10 pro i cannot login anymore after lockscreen timeout. I am asked for password an I press my hello fingerprint sensor then the circle spins forever beside the Welcome message. Atough login works fine at boot up....
  4. Login hangs after lock screen timeout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help been at this screen for 30 min......

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help been at this screen for 30 min......: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/danp1016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkdx3g/help_been_at_this_screen_for_30_min/
  6. Screen locks after 2 mins.......very annoying!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen locks after 2 mins.......very annoying!: Hi. I'm running an oficial W10 Pro on a 2 year old Acer and have two problems. If I turn my back for more that about 2 minutes, to answer phone or fetch a brew.....or just write something, my screen reverts to the lock screen and requires a PIN to open up again. This is...
  7. Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min.: My pc .. dell 7567 i7 Graphx.. nvidia 1050ti 4gb Games like farcry primal,Mirror edge catalyst.. and don bradman cricet 2014.... got some issue. After playing them about 10 min to 30 min (it varies) in between the gaming.. screen turns black and freezes the game.....
  8. Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!: So everytime I log into windows 10 (10041) it crashes, but not immediately only after a period of time. Ive tryed to time it and it seams to be almost random.. I check the task manager and it says my performance is running fine. PLEASE NOTE that this did not happen on the...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins: About 3 weeks ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home with the media installation. Everything was going well until after 2 days and about half an hour after starting up windows, windows just freezes and can't do anything on the task bar. Even hard resetting...
  10. The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Support
    The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.: Hi there I have an annoying problem with windows 10. The lock screen appear every 30 min no matter if I am using or not the computer. I have changed the settings everywhere but I can't disable that behavior. Please help me. Any hint would be appreciated very much. 20342