Windows 10: Windows hangs on Boot logo

Discus and support Windows hangs on Boot logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a FUJITSU SH760. Recently I decided to upgrade from WIN 7 to WIN 10. However, when I tried to do so, the PC restarts and then hangs at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Veron87892, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Windows hangs on Boot logo

Hi,

I have a FUJITSU SH760. Recently I decided to upgrade from WIN 7 to WIN 10. However, when I tried to do so, the PC restarts and then hangs at the Windows 10 boot logo. I did things multiple times twice from merely upgrading and 5 times on a clean install. I tried many solutions including repairing system files from command prompt and reinstalling WIN 7 but to no avail. I even left it on overnight but no progress. Can someone please help me? I would be very grateful if you do so. Thanks.

PC specs:

IntelR CoreTM i5-M520 @ 2.40ghz

4gb ddr3

Toshiba 320gb hard drive

Nividia Geforce 310M 512mb

Also, could it be a motherboard problem? Please let me know.

:)

Veron87892, Feb 8, 2021

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Feb 8, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Feb 8, 2021
  4. hooj Win User

Windows hangs on Boot logo

Computer hangs on Windows Logo, help!

As title when loading my computer it freezes on the windows logo. I am using Windows XP SP2 OR maybe SP3, can't remember.*Laugh :laugh:

Now i can't get into Safe Mode because that hangs on BMLoad.sys.

hooj, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows hangs on Boot logo

1. Windows hangs on Boot logo - Similar Threads - hangs Boot logo

2. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  3. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  4. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  6. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  7. Windows boot logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows boot logo: When i turn on my pc its stuck on windows logo and i need to press the power button again then my pc reboots and starts again. any suggestions to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-logo/264c4d0a-e549-4ab0-b625-185bf2bb2c63
  8. Windows 10 Desktop hangs on Windows boot logo UNLESS a keyboard is connected.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Desktop hangs on Windows boot logo UNLESS a keyboard is connected.: I have a desktop computer that I just wiped and put Windows 10 on it. Its using UEFI. I'm trying to use this as a headless computer with all control happening via remote desktop. In general it mostly works my motherboard won't boot without a video card but I have a strange...
  9. 2 minute hang on Windows Logo during boot (Windows 10 18362)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 minute hang on Windows Logo during boot (Windows 10 18362): About a week ago my system started hanging for 2 minutes on the Windows spinning circle during boot. After the 2 min hang, it continues to boot normally and all seems well. I captured the point during boot in the Windows System Event Logs: [ATTACH] Nothing about the...
  10. Windows 10 Installation hangs on Windows logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation hangs on Windows logo: I made a bootable USB via rufus. Restarted my PC, went into Boot Options and Booted via my bootable USB, pressed a key to boot via USB and the Windows Logo appears and then nothing happens, stays like that forever. Click on the attachment and you can see the logo and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fujitsu sh760 windows 10 hang on logo