Windows 10: Windows Hardware Error Crashing

Discus and support Windows Hardware Error Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Support,I am receiving a Windows hardware error crash causing windows to shut down unexpectedly. Attached is the minidump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A_D952, Apr 29, 2021.

1. A_D952 Win User

Windows Hardware Error Crashing

Hello Support,I am receiving a Windows hardware error crash causing windows to shut down unexpectedly. Attached is the minidump log:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap5Ej_-6vVIhnyf5OufPohZjluvu?e=Oh48DUI was previously having software crashes due to bad graphics drivers possibly as a result of me changing my graphics card. I used a recommended tool DDU to completely uninstall the driver and downloaded the new driver directly from the Nvidia website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

A_D952, Apr 29, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 29, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Windows Hardware Error Crashing

W10 Crashing with BSOD error: WHEA_Uncorrectable Error

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will help you in solving the issue.

As per the description, the issue might be with faulty hardware. For better assistance I would like to ask if the issue persists only while using the DVD drives.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter from the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Also, suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Check if any of the driver has an exclamation mark within a yellow triangle.
    • Expand the driver.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Refer the link below for information for how to solve Blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hardware Error Crashing

1. Windows Hardware Error Crashing - Similar Threads - Hardware Error Crashing

2. Windows 11 crashing, Hardware error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashing, Hardware error.: Hi,I've been having frequent crashing, after looking into the reliability monitor it has the following.All drivers have been updated, all firmware has been updated and no overclock has been set.Graphics has already been replaced, tested system with another set of RAMAny help...
  3. Windows 11 crashing, Hardware error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashing, Hardware error.: Hi,I've been having frequent crashing, after looking into the reliability monitor it has the following.All drivers have been updated, all firmware has been updated and no overclock has been set.Graphics has already been replaced, tested system with another set of RAMAny help...
  4. Hardware errors BSOD crashing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware errors BSOD crashing Windows: I realize this is a drivers issue. I don't know how to tell which driver this is? Can anyone point me in a direction to start digging into this? Version=1 EventType=LiveKernelEvent EventTime=133106766138175694 ReportType=4 Consent=1 UploadTime=133106789222354466...
  5. Hardware errors BSOD crashing Windows

Hardware errors BSOD crashing Windows: I realize this is a drivers issue. I don't know how to tell which driver this is? Can anyone point me in a direction to start digging into this? Version=1 EventType=LiveKernelEvent EventTime=133106766138175694 ReportType=4 Consent=1 UploadTime=133106789222354466...
  6. Hardware errors BSOD crashing Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing: Lately the past couple of weeks ive been having my computer screen freeze for a few seconds then crash and restart. I check reliability history and it said that it was a bugcheck failure for some hardware problem, specifically i think either graphics or display. I had this...
  8. "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing

"Hardware Error" Windows Crashing: Lately the past couple of weeks ive been having my computer screen freeze for a few seconds then crash and restart. I check reliability history and it said that it was a bugcheck failure for some hardware problem, specifically i think either graphics or display. I had this...
  9. "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Hardware Error Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Error Crash: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffff928ee85006b0Parameter 3: 40010000Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product:...