Windows 10: Windows hardware errors

Discus and support Windows hardware errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I need some help with some errors that only occur when the pc is under high stress in aplications such as gaming. I constantly get crashes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SerbanCosmin, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Windows hardware errors

Hello! I need some help with some errors that only occur when the pc is under high stress in aplications such as gaming. I constantly get crashes, freezes and BSOD-s that always have a rounding error of some sort. The errors have codes 193 and 141, both named LiveKernelEvent. I have updated drivers, but the problem keeps coming back. Aditionally, windows update is bricked. I am stuck on version 1909 and I get errors again every time I want to update. I can give you the system logs for you to see the full extent of the problems.

:)

SerbanCosmin, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 14, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Windows hardware errors

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows hardware errors :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows hardware errors :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows hardware errors :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows hardware errors :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows hardware errors :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows hardware errors :D

Tenforo, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows hardware errors

1. Windows hardware errors - Similar Threads - hardware errors

2. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event: Hello, i recently starting face issue in my laptop some time it's suddenly crash, show bsod or freeze screen and green screen come everything load again, i also face lots of issue well i gaming frame suddenly drop or freeze even i have decent spec: processor - Ryzen 5 5500U,...
  3. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event: Hello, i recently starting face issue in my laptop some time it's suddenly crash, show bsod or freeze screen and green screen come everything load again, i also face lots of issue well i gaming frame suddenly drop or freeze even i have decent spec: processor - Ryzen 5 5500U,...
  4. windows crashing while gaming with this message in event viewer: A fatal hardware error has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows crashing while gaming with this message in event viewer: A fatal hardware error has...: Attached below are the minidump files, I tried updating the chipset drivers but still the problem persistshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1M8j73Z88xiXyhY9DYrRs64Bdgi_CYlr8/view?usp=sharing...
  5. windows crashing while gaming with this message in event viewer: A fatal hardware error has...

windows crashing while gaming with this message in event viewer: A fatal hardware error has...: Attached below are the minidump files, I tried updating the chipset drivers but still the problem persistshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1M8j73Z88xiXyhY9DYrRs64Bdgi_CYlr8/view?usp=sharing...
  6. WHEA-Logger Fatal hardware error when WLAN Extensibility Module has successfully started

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA-Logger Fatal hardware error when WLAN Extensibility Module has successfully started: At least that's what I think has been happening. My computer would freeze at seemingly random intervals, I did the usual, update drivers and all that. I eventually took it to a shop and they couldn't get it to replicate the crashes. It comes back and it's still crashing. I've...
  7. WHEA-Logger Fatal hardware error when WLAN Extensibility Module has successfully started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Fatal hardware error when WLAN Extensibility Module has successfully started: At least that's what I think has been happening. My computer would freeze at seemingly random intervals, I did the usual, update drivers and all that. I eventually took it to a shop and they couldn't get it to replicate the crashes. It comes back and it's still crashing. I've...
  8. WHEA-Logger Fatal hardware error when WLAN Extensibility Module has successfully started

9. Errors due to hardware or office?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors due to hardware or office?: HiI recently got Microsoft LTSC as its low price. 1. Formulas are getting corrupted in cells eg., if I cut one cell and paste it somewhere, reference cells are changingWhat to do?Regards...
  10. Errors due to hardware or office?

Errors due to hardware or office?: HiI recently got Microsoft LTSC as its low price. 1. Formulas are getting corrupted in cells eg., if I cut one cell and paste it somewhere, reference cells are changingWhat to do?Regards...