Windows 10: Windows Hardware Remove sound

Discus and support Windows Hardware Remove sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My new computer is around two weeks old. From time to time, the Windows Hardware Remove tones descending notes A, F, E sound. I rush to the computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Edmund LeRoy, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Windows Hardware Remove sound

My new computer is around two weeks old. From time to time, the Windows Hardware Remove tones descending notes A, F, E sound. I rush to the computer, but there's nothing on the screen. Any open windows are usually contracted to a smaller size. I only have a wired printer, a wired keyboard, and a wireless mouse connected to the computer. I don't understand why Microsoft does things like this as it does so often, offering the user no clue as to what's happening nor a log somewhere of events that might have precipitated the sound. If anyone knows where to look to see what's going on, I shall be appreciative.

Ed LeRoy

:)

Edmund LeRoy, Apr 30, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 30, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows Hardware Remove sound :p

cadaveca, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Windows Hardware Remove sound

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hardware Remove sound

1. Windows Hardware Remove sound - Similar Threads - Hardware Remove sound

2. How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware: Tonight I was removing my USB external drive for the second time in about a half hour when the sound and message did not play. What happened? The hardware icon disappeared from the Systray but there was no sound and safe message. First it worked and then half an hour later...
  3. How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware: Tonight I was removing my USB external drive for the second time in about a half hour when the sound and message did not play. What happened? The hardware icon disappeared from the Systray but there was no sound and safe message. First it worked and then half an hour later...
  4. How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows hardware add / remove sound when not using external monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows hardware add / remove sound when not using external monitor: I am using an external monitor as my main screen connected to my laptop, when the monitor goes into standby mode the laptop starts making windows hardware add/remove sound and won't stop until I move one of my peripherals to wake up the screen .I would appreciate any help on...
  6. windows hardware add / remove sound when not using external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hardware add / remove sound when not using external monitor: I am using an external monitor as my main screen connected to my laptop, when the monitor goes into standby mode the laptop starts making windows hardware add/remove sound and won't stop until I move one of my peripherals to wake up the screen .I would appreciate any help on...
  7. windows hardware add / remove sound when not using external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Safely remove Hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Safely remove Hardware: I am sure that I do not use the external hardware however, when I want to remove it, I receive a message that " This device is currently in use. Close any program....". I checked the "Task Manager" and could not find an open program/window using it. How can I find which...
  9. Remove Hardware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove Hardware: I no longer get a notification that it is safe to remove a flash drive or other external memory device when I click on the flash drive icon. The flash drive icon just disappears. How can I get the message back?...
  10. Safe to remove hardware?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe to remove hardware?: I often use pen drives for certain purposes, and after ejecting the drive using the "safely remove hardware" icon on the task bar, I used to get an all clear message pop up on the lower right screen telling me it was safe to remove the pen drive! This message no longer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Hardware remove sound