Windows 10: Windows has apparently unactivated itself after nearly a year without issue

Discus and support Windows has apparently unactivated itself after nearly a year without issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Yesterday after using the computer for several hours, the "Activate Windows" watermark has appeared. I attempted to restart my pc in the hopes that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sebastianmeehan, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Windows has apparently unactivated itself after nearly a year without issue

Yesterday after using the computer for several hours, the "Activate Windows" watermark has appeared. I attempted to restart my pc in the hopes that would solve the issue but it's still there. I can't find any reason for this to have happened as it inexplicably appeared in the middle of my session using it. I already payed for Windows 10 pro when I got the computer last year and I have no intent to re-buy it because my PC decided to no longer be activated.

:)

sebastianmeehan, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 2, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Windows has apparently unactivated itself after nearly a year without issue

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows has apparently unactivated itself after nearly a year without issue

1. Windows has apparently unactivated itself after nearly a year without issue - Similar Threads - has apparently unactivated

2. Windows unactivated after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows unactivated after update: I just updated to build 22635 with Windows Insider Program, and all of a sudden my Windows is no longer activated. How do I fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-unactivated-after-update/2e49d472-f9e8-4104-a52a-959c9c2d1587
  3. Windows unactivated after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows unactivated after update: I just updated to build 22635 with Windows Insider Program, and all of a sudden my Windows is no longer activated. How do I fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-unactivated-after-update/2e49d472-f9e8-4104-a52a-959c9c2d1587
  4. My laptop has lag issues and sometimes shuts off by itself without warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has lag issues and sometimes shuts off by itself without warning: So when I'm just doing my thing on my laptop like watching netflix, or even reading online, it goes pretty slow, and sometimes even shuts down by itself without warning. I don't have many apps installed on my laptop, and I don't have many files, but still it is really laggy....
  5. My laptop has lag issues and sometimes shuts off by itself without warning

My laptop has lag issues and sometimes shuts off by itself without warning: So when I'm just doing my thing on my laptop like watching netflix, or even reading online, it goes pretty slow, and sometimes even shuts down by itself without warning. I don't have many apps installed on my laptop, and I don't have many files, but still it is really laggy....
  6. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  7. Onedrive has a problem apparently

Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  8. URGENT!!! need help windows unactivated itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    URGENT!!! need help windows unactivated itself: i uninstalled and re installed my gpu to change the cables around and now windows has unactivated i have tried trouble shooting tried to contact support tried almost every thing but nothing fixes it submitted by /u/dittulps [link] [comments]...
  9. Taskbar randomly went to the top by itself in unactivated windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar randomly went to the top by itself in unactivated windows 10: I boot up my computer and suddenly my taskbar is at the top in windows 10. I know that saying My windows is unactivated will probably help, as I'm pretty sure it proves I didn't set it to be at the top by clicking some random button. It's really annoying me though, so if...
  10. Unactivate Windows 10 education without rebboting computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unactivate Windows 10 education without rebboting computer: My son used a online activation code for free and activated my computer to education. It says that it is a fake one and is not activated. I am worried about viruses so is there a way to uninstall it?...