Windows 10: Windows has become extremely slow

Discus and support Windows has become extremely slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated windows recently and it has become extremely slow. It takes over 5 minutes to boot. Here are the things I did and still no luck: Ran disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by inevit_799, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Windows has become extremely slow

I updated windows recently and it has become extremely slow. It takes over 5 minutes to boot. Here are the things I did and still no luck:

• Ran disk check, repair and fix etc
    • Reset windows while keeping giles
    • Reset windows while deleting my files
    • Creating install media and installed windows from there.
    • Checked my SSD hard disk speed and its at around 450

It still takes windows over 5 mins to boot. It used to boot in less than 30s because I have an SSD. This is so frustrating. It's also not just a boot problem. Even the fresh installs of windows aren't "snappy". I ran windows performance analyzer and here are the results:

Windows has become extremely slow 9a400a4c-b6e6-4287-b293-8c59ce21245b?upload=true.jpg

:)

inevit_799, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows has become extremely slow

1. Windows has become extremely slow - Similar Threads - has become extremely

2. Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden: I have an Asus Zenbook laptop that I mostly use for gaming. Normally, it runs fine, but lately it has been becoming EXTREMELY slow. And I mean only a few bytes per second download speed type slow. I can't use any games that require internet because they lag and take extremely...
  3. Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden: I have an Asus Zenbook laptop that I mostly use for gaming. Normally, it runs fine, but lately it has been becoming EXTREMELY slow. And I mean only a few bytes per second download speed type slow. I can't use any games that require internet because they lag and take extremely...
  4. Winzip has become extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winzip has become extremely slow: After windows update last month winzip has become extremely slow. It takes an hour to unzip a 13 Mb file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip-has-become-extremely-slow/972f6e55-6d26-4189-90e6-dc45cd760ae5
  5. Winzip has become extremely slow

Winzip has become extremely slow: After windows update last month winzip has become extremely slow. It takes an hour to unzip a 13 Mb file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip-has-become-extremely-slow/972f6e55-6d26-4189-90e6-dc45cd760ae5
  6. Winzip has become extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden: I am using Windows 10 home, processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz, 16.0 GB, 64 bit.When for example I scroll over folders, it takes a couple seconds for it to be highlighted, everything is overall gittering. It gets particularly worse when I open games...
  8. Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden: I am using Windows 10 home, processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz, 16.0 GB, 64 bit.When for example I scroll over folders, it takes a couple seconds for it to be highlighted, everything is overall gittering. It gets particularly worse when I open games...
  9. Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

10. Laptop has become extremely slow after factory reset

Laptop has become extremely slow after factory reset: Evening, I'm havibg an issue with my Hp laptop, it has become really slow after I factory reset it. There was no issue with the laptop prior to the reset and it was quick, now after the reset it takes around 4/5 second to open startup, and cannot run multiple windows at...