Windows 10: Windows has bin stuck like this for 2 hours now i am trying to do a clean install of windows 10

Discus and support Windows has bin stuck like this for 2 hours now i am trying to do a clean install of windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XAPPL3 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XAPPL3, Feb 18, 2021.

1. /u/XAPPL3 Win User

Windows has bin stuck like this for 2 hours now i am trying to do a clean install of windows 10

/u/XAPPL3, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Feb 18, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows has bin stuck like this for 2 hours now i am trying to do a clean install of windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows has bin stuck like this for 2 hours now i am trying to do a clean install of windows 10 - Similar Threads - has bin stuck

2. trying to install windows 10 on a clean HD and it's stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to install windows 10 on a clean HD and it's stuck in a loop: So how this started, my son was watching Youtube. It reset and got stuck in an endless reboot/startup. I tried downloading a fresh windows 10 and it went straight to the orange screen with grey vertical lines. After various things, i pulled a drive from another computer,...
  3. trying to install windows 10 on a clean HD and it's stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to install windows 10 on a clean HD and it's stuck in a loop: So how this started, my son was watching Youtube. It reset and got stuck in an endless reboot/startup. I tried downloading a fresh windows 10 and it went straight to the orange screen with grey vertical lines. After various things, i pulled a drive from another computer,...
  4. I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10 from boot media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10 from boot media: I have been having trouble installing windows. I got this error when trying to create a new partition, It is error code 0xbfb21590"We couldn't creat a new partition. [Error: 0xbfb21590]"And then when trying to install Windows in the location I chose, another error occurred...
  5. I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10 from boot media

I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10 from boot media: I have been having trouble installing windows. I got this error when trying to create a new partition, It is error code 0xbfb21590"We couldn't creat a new partition. [Error: 0xbfb21590]"And then when trying to install Windows in the location I chose, another error occurred...
  6. I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10 from boot media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My screen is stuck like this for 2 hours

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My screen is stuck like this for 2 hours: Please, I need some fixes to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-stuck-like-this-for-2-hours/26369330-6d97-4bbe-9b33-132532ae61fc
  8. My screen is stuck like this for 2 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is stuck like this for 2 hours: Please, I need some fixes to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-stuck-like-this-for-2-hours/26369330-6d97-4bbe-9b33-132532ae61fc
  9. My screen is stuck like this for 2 hours

10. It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Professional_Phone_2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izwml4/it_has_been_stuck_like_this_for_more_than_12/