Windows 10: Windows has de-activated itself?

Discus and support Windows has de-activated itself? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 Pro, upgraded for free from Windows 7 Pro OEM, for which I have the original box and product key. Yesterday my machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarkPinese, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Windows has de-activated itself?

I am running windows 10 Pro, upgraded for free from Windows 7 Pro OEM, for which I have the original box and product key.

Yesterday my machine informed me that it was not activated. The activation troubleshooter does not help, suggesting instead I pay to purchase windows. I have not changed any hardware on this system in months.

I have tried to contact Microsoft support by phone to resolve this four times now. Each time after going through the prompts the computer tells me to "please wait while I am connected", then hangs up on me.

I've looked through past questions here but haven't had much luck. Any help or suggestions to resolve this is much appreciated -- I'm starting to take a very dim view of Microsoft's tech support infrastructure.

Many thanks!

:)

MarkPinese, Jan 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Windows has de-activated itself?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows has de-activated itself?

1. Windows has de-activated itself? - Similar Threads - has activated itself

2. Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC: Hello Community, I have just purchased a refurbished desktop from Amazon. The sellers claims that they are a Microsoft Authorized dealer for refurbished computers. When the machine arrived, everything went smooth and Windows was activated. After may be a week or two I have...
  3. Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC: Hello Community, I have just purchased a refurbished desktop from Amazon. The sellers claims that they are a Microsoft Authorized dealer for refurbished computers. When the machine arrived, everything went smooth and Windows was activated. After may be a week or two I have...
  4. Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 de-activated itself and it won't activate again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 de-activated itself and it won't activate again: Something very weird happened to me today. After booting my PC from sleep mode, I noticed the "activate windows" in the corner. I thought that it's a glitch, so I went to activation page and it had the hardware change activation error. I got worried, so I checked my hardware....
  6. Windows 11 de-activated itself and it won't activate again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 de-activated itself and it won't activate again: Something very weird happened to me today. After booting my PC from sleep mode, I noticed the "activate windows" in the corner. I thought that it's a glitch, so I went to activation page and it had the hardware change activation error. I got worried, so I checked my hardware....
  7. Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again.: [ATTACH] I switched motherboards. While I was doing so, my computer ended up crashing during mid-boot. I've since fixed that hardware problem, but because the boot sequence got scrambled, it seems that my Windows product key was de-activated. I've had this problem before,...
  8. My Windows has suddenly de-activated

My Windows has suddenly de-activated: So recently we suffered an internet outage, and in the time between them, my computer was left on. I was not on it due to lack of internet so it remained on in my room. Now once the internet has been repaired 2 weeks later, suddenly my windows is not activated, and I don't...
  9. Upgraded Motherboard, CPU, and RAM and now my windows de-activated itself

Upgraded Motherboard, CPU, and RAM and now my windows de-activated itself: Today i upgraded my motherboard to an ASROCK B450 Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, and Vengence LPX 2x8 GIG RAM, and after updating the BIOS my windows de-activated. Ive tried every troubleshooting method it had availible to me and just said to try again later. I am getting the error...
  10. Bitlocker has activated itself after Windows 10 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker has activated itself after Windows 10 update: Hi, Got a few laptops on which Bitlocker has NEVER been set up on and after the latest Win 10 updates it is asking for a Bit Locker key which doesn't exist? These laptops have all been set up offline without a Microsoft Account so I just have a useless pile of expensive...