Windows 10: "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute....

Discus and support "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can my laptop be saved? Yesterday I tried to start my HP laptop (Windows 10) and received the following error after logging in: "Windows has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GBK69, Oct 14, 2019.

1. GBK69 Win User

"Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute....

Can my laptop be saved?

Yesterday I tried to start my HP laptop (Windows 10) and received the following error after logging in: "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute. Please save your work now."

I did a hard restart and got the login screen but I couldn't type into the password box. I tried to use the shutdown button on the screen but nothing happened when I clicked on it. I shutoff the laptop with the power button then restarted it again. I had the same issue. Eventually I could type my password in and windows loaded but I received the previously mentioned forced restart message again.

I read about holding down the shift button and pressing restart...didn't work...to get into the boot menu.

Eventually I was able to get to the startup settings screen (by hitting key after starting the laptop before the HP logo showed up as the computer was booting up). I tried to enter safe mode but the computer just shut off and restarted, brought me back to logon screen. I logged on (it wasn't in safe mode) and got the critical error message again.

When this happens I tried to open files or get command prompt but I can't do anything and after a minute the computer restarts again.

I had the laptop on a different network the night before, but it was a password secured business network. Previously that day I downloaded the Vudu-To-Go application but other than a recent windows update, nothing unusual.

:)

GBK69, Oct 14, 2019
  2. hmsagor Win User

PC restart problem

please solve this problem"Windows Has Encountered a Critical Problem and will restart automatically please save your work .

hmsagor, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Volume Z Win User
    Volume Z, Oct 14, 2019
  4. "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute....

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

"Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute....

1. "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute.... - Similar Threads - has encountered critical

2. "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute": Hi my computer suddenly pops up that and restarted after a minute. During that period I can't click or navigate within my Windows Key Tab the one with shutdown, restart, sleep anyone who experience this? Btw why does it happened first time happening to me make me wondered...
  3. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your PC will automatically restart in one minute.: Hello, I have an Asus ZenBook Flip S UX371EA and I'm having this problem named on the title everytime I connect my computer to the internet. I tried to reset my computer, but it's not resetting, I get the message "There was a problem resetting your PC". Help :Edit: also tried...
  4. Your pc will automatically restart in one minute. Error on Windows 10

Your pc will automatically restart in one minute. Error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] This is continuous issue from last week, is this due to any windows updates? Any fix for this urgent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-will-automatically-restart-in-one-minute/9cf25b3c-9de0-4ba4-b9ef-2dd1bf74e35a
  5. Your pc will automatically restart in one minute

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your pc will automatically restart in one minute: Hi, Every morning when I start up my laptop - I get the attached message displayed.After clicking on "Close" - it will reboot and only then, Windows would start up properly. Any suggestions? Thanks. [IMG]...
  6. laptop has encountered a problem and needs to restart

laptop has encountered a problem and needs to restart: Hi everyone. Ok I bought a hp laptop last year whilst my old hp laptop was being fixed . Recently my old laptop overheated and no way of getting to the fan to see if it needed cleaning so I got my newer laptop out and use that. So I keep getting messages saying your laptop...
  7. laptop has encountered a problem and needs to restart

laptop has encountered a problem and needs to restart: Hi everyone. Ok I bought a hp laptop last year whilst my old hp laptop was being fixed . Recently my old laptop overheated and no way of getting to the fan to see if it needed cleaning so I got my newer laptop out and use that. So I keep getting messages saying your laptop...
  8. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute HELPP

Your PC will automatically restart in one minute HELPP: Hi, and thank you for taking the time to help. I am writing from safe mode. I recently installed windows 10, and ever since i keep getting this message "your pc will automatically restart in one minute" after some minutes of use, or after i open the settings app, then it...
  9. Automatically Restart in 1 Minute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Restart in 1 Minute: I have this prompt "Your PC will Automatically Restart in 1 Minute". And keeps on restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/automatically-restart-in-1-minute/6b01302a-f856-4a54-ba09-5e4cf17dee6f
  10. Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes

Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes: Hi All, About 5 days ago I received a BSOD but I cannot remember what it was for (It may have been a Power State Failure). I would get the BSOD and then the computer would restart. I uninstalled the latest Microsoft Update (I believe it was a Security update). BSOD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart