Windows 10: WINDOWS HAS GONE IN ALL FUNCTIONS PRETTY MUCH AFTER 1903 UPGRADE!!!!

Discus and support WINDOWS HAS GONE IN ALL FUNCTIONS PRETTY MUCH AFTER 1903 UPGRADE!!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilon desktop that came loaded with Win7. Never had issues until you forced Win10 on my a few years ago. This latest forced update, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlakeMartin1, Sep 8, 2019.

1. WINDOWS HAS GONE IN ALL FUNCTIONS PRETTY MUCH AFTER 1903 UPGRADE!!!!

I have a HP Pavilon desktop that came loaded with Win7. Never had issues until you forced Win10 on my a few years ago. This latest forced update, the 1903, has killed my computer!!! Thank-God I can still use Chrome and Firefox to access what I need to or I would be dead in the water. My system now will allow me to do NOTHING Windows related. Start button does not work, Edge and IE are gone, Defender does not open, says class not supported? Before this final killing of my system you people did with your 'upgrade', after the 1903 I got numerous blue screen errors, kept trying to recover and restore and things would work fine a couple of days then 'boom' your junk crashed! So Microsoft you created this nightmare for me, now force something to my machine to put it right? I am just a poor blue collar working man and can only do the basics with this stuff. My computer is not the issue as it works fine and fast when your stuff was semi working. I feel I should not have to go buy a new computer because of this, because if I do, it will be an Apple product as they do not go through this crap like Windows does. I do not have my original disks that came with the computer either handy. So either Microsoft force something to my system that works and is useful, or if you have some sort of trick to undo your damage, you better make it idiot proof for a now computer type to follow!!

:)

BlakeMartin1, Sep 8, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Sound gone with Win10 1903 update

Hi Mustafa2359016,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I suggest you to follow this steps once upgraded to Windows 1903:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Audio controller"

4. Right click on your SB X-Fi Extreme

5. Click on "Uninstall device"

6. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

Then check if the sound then works.

StefanoTamiotti, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

WINDOWS HAS GONE IN ALL FUNCTIONS PRETTY MUCH AFTER 1903 UPGRADE!!!!

1903 taskbar less functional

This is what I see when I right-click on Notepad that's pinned to the Taskbar. This W10 Pro machine was upgraded from 1809 to 1903 a few days ago. The Pinned/Recent items in the list are the same ones that were there before the upgrade to 1903 - nothing has changed.

WINDOWS HAS GONE IN ALL FUNCTIONS PRETTY MUCH AFTER 1903 UPGRADE!!!! [​IMG]

Bree, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS HAS GONE IN ALL FUNCTIONS PRETTY MUCH AFTER 1903 UPGRADE!!!!

1. WINDOWS HAS GONE IN ALL FUNCTIONS PRETTY MUCH AFTER 1903 UPGRADE!!!! - Similar Threads - HAS GONE FUNCTIONS

2. Lot of BSOD's, pretty much all to do with ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lot of BSOD's, pretty much all to do with ntoskrnl.exe: Since I built my computer 1 year ago I've beengetting a lot of BOD's, BUT I'M TALKING A LOT OFTHEM, there are weeks that I get a bsod everyday, thenthere are weeks that I don't get one, but if I use my pcfrequently for more than 3 days, it's almost certain that I'll get a...
  3. Lot of BSOD's, pretty much all to do with ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lot of BSOD's, pretty much all to do with ntoskrnl.exe: Since I built my computer 1 year ago I've beengetting a lot of BOD's, BUT I'M TALKING A LOT OFTHEM, there are weeks that I get a bsod everyday, thenthere are weeks that I don't get one, but if I use my pcfrequently for more than 3 days, it's almost certain that I'll get a...
  4. Lot of BSOD's, pretty much all to do with ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cant access pretty much everything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant access pretty much everything.: Please help me. My computer says I have a system administrator restricting me from pretty much everything even though its my personal computer and only belongs to me. I have tried everything. I cant even change browser settings, change any of my passwords, view a lot of...
  6. Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything

Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything: I have an issue where everything on my computer doesn't load pretty much anything on the first try. This happens on anything I use on the computer whether it be a video game or trying to load a google website. I don't know what the issue is and was wondering what it could be...
  7. Laptop pretty much dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop pretty much dead: So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an update?. It then refused to boot along with artifact bars on the screen as if the graphics card or screen had suddenly...
  8. Laptop pretty much dead

Laptop pretty much dead: So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an update?. It then refused to boot along with artifact bars on the screen as if the graphics card or screen had suddenly...
  9. Laptop pretty much dead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Pretty much all Windows Settings Open for a second and then close.

in Windows 10 Support
    Pretty much all Windows Settings Open for a second and then close.: I'm not sure how long this has been going on, but I only noticed it when I couldn't pin programs to my start menu anymore, and somehow a lot of the programs that I had pinned to it were lost. (Maybe I should mention that I did move pretty much all of my appdata folders to my...