Windows 10: Windows has possible virus? Not sure what to do!

Discus and support Windows has possible virus? Not sure what to do! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So this morning my computer was lagging. Like i thought maybe my internet was just **** at the moment. So i restart my router and it unplugs all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AidenEsparza, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Windows has possible virus? Not sure what to do!

So this morning my computer was lagging. Like i thought maybe my internet was just **** at the moment. So i restart my router and it unplugs all my tvs. I plug it back in and everything comes on. Now i restart my computer and i cant open any apps, or the websites.

i cant open steam, discord, league of legends. I cant open any type of file app. So i try going on their websites and it wont let me load those websites and more. I can load yahoo, youtube, google.

I can load them on my phone but not on my computer. So its definantely my computer. Im running windows full defender now and my friend told me to get malware bytes if i even can

any suggestions?

:)

AidenEsparza, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Virus/Windows error

I could be wrong. I use bitdeffender and I'm sure they have a way to scan the computer with out physically booting into windows I sometimes also use malwarebytes and I'm sure they have that type of way to. I highly suggest trying both even if just save mode.

Their is another way.

Take out his haRd drive plug it into yours as external and If you can then have the drive show on your pc. Scan that drive with yours then boom! ! Bye bye virus!

SanityGaming, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Windows has possible virus? Not sure what to do!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows has possible virus? Not sure what to do!

1. Windows has possible virus? Not sure what to do! - Similar Threads - has possible virus

2. I'm not sure, if this is possible . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not sure, if this is possible . . .: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10. Over the years, I've collected, a lot of. Family, and other pictures.I create, a new folder. Probably, 50 folders. With 50 pictures, each.I want to combine, them all. Into one folder. The, problem is.Almost every folder, has a...
  3. I'm not sure, if this is possible . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm not sure, if this is possible . . .: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10. Over the years, I've collected, a lot of. Family, and other pictures.I create, a new folder. Probably, 50 folders. With 50 pictures, each.I want to combine, them all. Into one folder. The, problem is.Almost every folder, has a...
  4. My whole computer i feel has a virus and im not sure what to do ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My whole computer i feel has a virus and im not sure what to do ?: Hi, recently ive been having trouble with my pc I'm not sure what's happening but yesterday these purple dots appeared on my screen and i didnt think much of it but now when trying to open apps like Minecraft and FIFA it doesn't allow me. Ive reset my computer 3 times now im...
  5. My whole computer i feel has a virus and im not sure what to do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My whole computer i feel has a virus and im not sure what to do ?: Hi, recently ive been having trouble with my pc I'm not sure what's happening but yesterday these purple dots appeared on my screen and i didnt think much of it but now when trying to open apps like Minecraft and FIFA it doesn't allow me. Ive reset my computer 3 times now im...
  6. My whole computer i feel has a virus and im not sure what to do ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Not sure what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure what to do: So mcafee was saying my computer was at risk last night and I didn’t think much of it because I thought it was just trying to get me to buy it but today my computer is working WAY slowing then usual so I don’t really know what to do. Can somebody please tell me what’s going...
  8. What to do with this Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What to do with this Virus?: i detected this virus what to do? https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/e0d3f58a733eb0649e19d606ce132cfef4eed55c276f270a6a6ccc651f2f5ea4/detection [Original Title: virus]...
  9. not sure what to do next

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    not sure what to do next: I am running windows 10 pro 32 bit on an older Dell Inspiron1545 the version num. is 1809. I was wondering if I could run virtualization on this computer. I was told to download vmware. I have checked there is no virtualization in the Bios, I also checked the cpu and it...
  10. not sure what to do next

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    not sure what to do next: I have an older Dell Inspiron 1545, I bought it used. I downloaded workstation Player, but do not know what to do after I install vmware Workstation player. Will vmware work on my system, I am running Windows 10 pro 32bit on my laptop. I can't go any further until my first...