Windows 10: Windows Has Recovered From an Unexpected error bluescreen....we are collecting information...

Discus and support Windows Has Recovered From an Unexpected error bluescreen....we are collecting information... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I have seen various threads on this topic but all discussion I encounter are closed. I have recovered the minidump files. Who can I send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ineedabrew, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Windows Has Recovered From an Unexpected error bluescreen....we are collecting information...

Hello all,

I have seen various threads on this topic but all discussion I encounter are closed. I have recovered the minidump files. Who can I send these to in order to get a diagnosis. Computer always recovers after one reboot but I don't want this to develop into a bigger problem and get locked out. Been there done that.

It also says when inquiring for help mention topic "Memory Managment"

Within six months I added some additional RAM to my laptop.

Who do I send my .dmp files to to figure out what is going on?

Thanks!

:)

Ineedabrew, Jul 11, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown - BlueScreen

Please don't create another thread for an issue with the DM Log Collector or posting the requested data.

Follow this post in regards to the code.

3. Bluescreen error after recovering factory settings

Hello,
    I've HP dv6226tx notebook.

I've used recovery partitoon to recover to original factory settings.

It's working fine except terrifying bluescreen error i got thrice..

Now i've got blue screen 3 times and my laptop rebooted. i didnt remember error on blue screen except it was written that check your bios if it's latest and updated like that. i want to know where's the problem? how to update bios?

CAN it be problem in ram/hdd? how to check it? Thanks

--------------

freebird_9924, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Windows Has Recovered From an Unexpected error bluescreen....we are collecting information...

Bluescreen error after recovering factory settings

Pure gold.

Wrigleyvillain, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Has Recovered From an Unexpected error bluescreen....we are collecting information...

1. Windows Has Recovered From an Unexpected error bluescreen....we are collecting information... - Similar Threads - Has Recovered Unexpected

2. System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information: Hi, On my machine i'm not able to see the system information populate in Control Panel\System and Security\System it shows the processor and ram as "Not Available", along with the windows activation, product id: Not Available Refer to screenshot: [ATTACH] Also when...
  3. System Information Can't collect information

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Information Can't collect information: Hello, I am getting this error( photo attached below) whenever I try to open system information. someone plz help me Fixes I have tried- Reset WMI Windows update Updating drivers Someone please help me with this issue[ATTACH]...
  4. Recovering information from Zip disks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovering information from Zip disks: I need to recover some information stored on Iomega Zip disks. I am running windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 3000, Processor - Intel Core i5-4460 CPU @3.20 GHz, 8.00 GB Ram, 64 bit operating system, X64 based processor. I have 2 old Iomega 250mb Zip drives: one (model #...
  5. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen error: the stop code is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELED What failed is AppleSSD.sys (Device: MacBook)[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/82a4d59e-83c4-4d70-b9a1-19b8414455df
  6. Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down: hi um i install a game Ubisoft but when i install uplay and i open it and give me this error "Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down. crash dump created at .F;/new folder/TC2.FOX/the craw 2/play_download/Ubisoft game launcher/crashes".pleas help...
  7. windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown - BlueScreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown - BlueScreen: I've had several of these unexpected shutdowns on my 10 year old HP running Vista in the past couple of weeks. I'm wondering if there is any way of telling if this is a software or hardware issue. I know it's time for a new computer, but I really like Vista better than Win...
  8. Unexpected error from Performance Redirection

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected error from Performance Redirection: I'm trying to move various data files from C:\ to other drives. I successfully moved Pictures to the drive I dedicate to pictures, and Downloads to a data drive. Bu t when I try moving Desktop to a data drive, I get the attached error message: This puzzles me, because...
  9. How to recover from a "Catastrophic Error"?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to recover from a "Catastrophic Error"?: Hello Everyone. I am new to this forum, but I will try to be brief. I downloaded and installed Windows 10, no problems. I also updated with all current updates. I only have a few things installed as I built this computer with Win 8.1 and then got the free Upgrade. I have:...
  10. Solved recover from sleep bluescreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Solved recover from sleep bluescreen: For the last several days I have been puzzled about the fact that suddenly my computer would not wake up from sleep any more without bluecreening, although it would go to sleep all right. I don't know if this was caused by a windows update or some other reason. I even posted...