Windows 10: Windows has split my ssd in several partions

Discus and support Windows has split my ssd in several partions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just booted my computer this morning, and saw that i have two new partions, one is called reserved for the system and the other one is called res.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cerawy, May 21, 2019.

1. Cerawy Win User

Windows has split my ssd in several partions

I just booted my computer this morning, and saw that i have two new partions, one is called reserved for the system and the other one is called res.

Why do they suddenly pop up on my computer? Is it possible to merge them all into a single partion?

:)

Cerawy, May 21, 2019

2. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, May 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2019
  4. Windows has split my ssd in several partions

Disable Split Screen on Windows 10

Followed all steps.to diaable split, screen stilll split

MargFulton, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows has split my ssd in several partions

1. Windows has split my ssd in several partions - Similar Threads - has split ssd

2. My computer has several issues:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has several issues:: a. For the past few months, my system has been creating temporary profile, due to which I am not able to access my Administrator account and the temporary profile's data also vanishes.b. Almost a year back, the system firmware got corrupted and whenever I try to rectify it,...
  3. My computer has several issues:

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer has several issues:: a. For the past few months, my system has been creating temporary profile, due to which I am not able to access my Administrator account and the temporary profile's data also vanishes.b. Almost a year back, the system firmware got corrupted and whenever I try to rectify it,...
  4. Partions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Partions: I have an unused copy of windows 10, partitioned, taking up space on SSD drive. How do I delete this copy of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partions/d763401f-cd1e-48b6-8cfd-f4e9db5cc2e9
  5. Partions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Partions: I have an unused copy of windows 10, partitioned, taking up space on SSD drive. How do I delete this copy of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partions/d763401f-cd1e-48b6-8cfd-f4e9db5cc2e9
  6. Partions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. SSD drive one partion not accessible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD drive one partion not accessible: I am using window 10 and suddenly one partition E partion i am not able to access. I plugged in ssd drive to my USB port to check after that this problem stated. It displayed E:\ is not accessible. A device which does not exist was specified. When I right click on this...
  8. How to Murge Partions Of SSD & HDD Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Murge Partions Of SSD & HDD Hard Drives: I recently bought a new laptop with 256 GB SSD & 2TB HHD. I need to have c drive 1TB, is it possible to add space in C drive Which is made entirely of 256 GB SSD from HDD. [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows has split my ssd in several partions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows has split my ssd in several partions: I just booted my computer this morning, and saw that i have two new partions, one is called reserved for the system and the other one is called res. Why do they suddenly pop up on my computer? Is it possible to merge them all into a single partion? 133015
  10. my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split: my screen is split when I get on the internet, how do I remove the split https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-screen-has-a-horizontal-split-how-do-i-remove/892bdcd7-de3d-4f2c-ab5c-3390e832bba6